‍☠️ Jolly Roger Signal ‍ Jolly Roger Signals Bay

Are you following my trades ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brett Reynolds

Sergeant Major
Roger,

Brett, not really. Take a look very closely. Monthly is up, but the market stays flat instead of rallying, weekly SG - so down. Even assuming bullish scenario monthly fade weekly - I mean we can retrace to point of TP given by Roger, be still up on monthly and then start rallying up.
Another point is if we have there RRT formation which already reached POR. Personally I don't like playing RRT because there are a lot of mistakes to be assumed.
Hi Kris. Well i don't know what RRT is or SG.? Perhaps you can explain.? But i do know we have now 'Double Repo' on 4hr chart and nice H&S on 1 Hour chart. The Neckline is around 71.60 and market touched that today and is now Retracing back up to next Resistence level. ;)

kris82

Private, 1st Class
RRT stands for Rail Road Track directional pattern, SG - Stop Grabber (in old term MACD failure) - when price gives unconfirmed (before bar close) buy signal but then bar closes with old trend. In H4 I would call it Double Repo formation - consolidation at top is way too long, retracement is too deep and there is no symmetry in peaks. I wouldn't say it's Look-a-like even. Regarding H&S - Joe says only on daily and higher TFs is valid, so assuming we're DiNapoli traders - I don't care, but I follow Sive and know that he plays such things really very well. Let's see - I can be wrong either, market always is right.

Brett Reynolds

Sergeant Major
RRT stands for Rail Road Track directional pattern, SG - Stop Grabber (in old term MACD failure) - when price gives unconfirmed (before bar close) buy signal but then bar closes with old trend. In H4 I would call it Double Repo formation - consolidation at top is way too long, retracement is too deep and there is no symmetry in peaks. I wouldn't say it's Look-a-like even. Regarding H&S - Joe says only on daily and higher TFs is valid, so assuming we're DiNapoli traders - I don't care, but I follow Sive and know that he plays such things really very well. Let's see - I can be wrong either, market always is right.
Sorry maybe English is not your 1st Language because i am misunderstanding you? Are you saying it 'is a Double Repo' or not!? Also you know who invented the phrase 'Double Repo' 'Lookalike'.!? :) Ask Sive.?

kris82

Private, 1st Class
Sorry Brett. My English isn't my first language, but also I was writing post in a hurry. In my opinion on H4 it's not a double repo formation neither lookalike. If I'm not wrong 'look-a-like' phrase is from Joe's book

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
Today s screenshot of the scanners that i make trading decisions based on the coming signals.

Capture.PNG

Note: I keep updating the below post regularly based on questions/comments coming from the people in forum. So it will be good for you if you check once a week..

Last edited:

RogerTC

Today s screenshot of the scanners that i make trading decisions based on the coming signals.

Capture.PNG

Guys; Do me a favor please and take the poll in 1st page of this thread so that we can see how many people really viewing the thread.

Thanks

Last edited:

RogerTC

Impressive gains on the crypto market. Those who has invested my top coins are in huge profit. XRP did 2.5x in a few weeks..

The bull run will continue ..

RogerTC

Markets again started moving and our trading method runs like clockwork. !!

1st take profit already reached and second TP is on the way.

View attachment 59721

At any market any timeframe; finding the exact turning points ahead of time..

Regards,

R

Boom! Trade Closed ))

GBPAUDH4.png