‍☠️ Jolly Roger Signal ‍ Jolly Roger Signals Bay

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
Folks,

I have updated the first two posts of the thread. They will be more like announcement/notifications posts so please be reminded to review them.

Thanks.

Last edited:

RogerTC

Signal No 001

BUY USD/CAD at 1.3225

SL: 1.3175
TP: To be determined once the order is filled.

UPDATE;

Order is cancelled. Unfortunately I missed the entry with a pip. I know this is sometimes frustrating but i need to pass this one. Below is the chart. In case you are filled in your broker i will keep updating the trade.

USDCADH1.png

RogerTC

UPDATE;

Order is cancelled. Unfortunately I missed the entry with a pip. I know this is sometimes frustrating but i need to pass this one. Below is the chart. In case you are filled in your broker i will keep updating the trade.

View attachment 50905
You can move your stop to breakeven. Trade is risk-free.

TP:1.3285.

Last edited:

RogerTC

Signal No 003

BUY ETH/USD at 250.00

SL: 204 (Parachute Stop to be revised once the order is filled)

Note: Quotes can be way different in your exchange/broker for crypto trades, I will share my screen so that you can calculate fibonacci levels and place the order accordingly.

Our trading broker;

View attachment 50887

My Bitfinex Chart;

View attachment 50886
Take profit target reached. Order is closed with profit.

Everyone thought ETH dump would continue and was seling in panic.. We as Dinapoli traders where waiting to buy their ETHs at the best level. See below chart showing how we picked the exact levels in this massive volatility.

son.png

Together with this trade; I traded some other coins with the same setup and honestly, I closed the year with the profit of those trades. The trade took only 33 hours. If you have solid high probability methods the only thing you need to is to wait for the right time to come and apply as required. You don't need to over trade and stay in front on the screens for hours... Hope that helps.

RogerTC

Well..i can say i'm confused..at the least..!? I cancelled my order to buy..yesterday..and actually made a few pips by selling the CAD down to your level. I trade PA at Key levels with confluence and use a couple of indicators.I am familar with Di-Napoli but just tend to look at the Double Repos and B&B's etc..but i can't see 'why you cancelled this order' because by my Broker the $1.3225 level had NOT been reached yesterday when you posted that you had not been filled..!? I only trade Bitcoin occasionally..but i'm also wondering about the trade on Oil...?? It seems a long way off..?
Brett,

Market turned up just prior to our entry level which was slightly over the strong support zone (fib nodes).Lots of stop built under the market turning point. This could be a "node breaker" to break our strong support zone. For now the market didnt test this level so even i didnt cancel we wouldnt get a fill. After now if it goes back again as i said high probably it will just break the zone as it doesnt exist.. Hope makes sense.

USDCADH1.png

Regarding oil; it is a monthly level we will look to SOR this level if the market reaches. If not we will just skip that one also.

RogerTC

Hi Brett;

We are not trading any Fibonacci retracement levels except 38.2 and 61.8. You cant find the concepts that i m using in Dinapoli book. It is very difficult to explain these terms together with signals as they might easily be misunderstood. (SOR, Node Breaker, macdp hook, trend push, ping-pong etc..) This thread is only for if you want to copy and take advantage of high probability signals. We have another tread which we will have only analysis/forecast and touch on newer concepts..

Here is montly COP+ F5 agreement.

.WTICrudeMonthly.png

kris82

Private
Roger,
can we read somewhere about those signals you're using or it's rather your original ideas? (I mean SOR, Node Breaker, macdp hook, trend push, ping-pong and so on)

RogerTC

Signal No 005

SELL WTI Crude Oil at 55.35

SL: 57.80

Note: As this is CFD; quotes might be different in your broker. I will place the order slightly lower to make sure we get filled.