‍☠️ Jolly Roger Signal ‍ Jolly Roger Signals Bay

Joh

Sergeant Major
Hi Roger, am interested what you are saying/offering but am checking if this is current - today's date is 14th February 2020. Pls reply thank you joh.

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Roger, am interested what you are saying/offering but am checking if this is current - today's date is 14th February 2020. Pls reply thank you joh.
Hi Joh,

We had only 2 signals up to now. All signals are active pending orders. I will update the thread if they get canceled.

Reactions: Joh

Sive Morten

Hi Guys,
Please, try to ask/post as less as possible here. This is thread for signals placing. It will be difficult to search signals in the flood. If you want to ask Roger on background of the signal - better is to wright in his "Analysis" thread. Or even better - to wait when signal will be done and Roger explain everything by himself.

Brett Reynolds

Sergeant Major
Yes, my inbox is filling up with all these alerts and questions for 'Jack Sparrow'.!
Lets wait until signals are triggered and see results first! Also please somebody help me because i am trading for 8 years and still cannot use or navigate websites..lol.
I just checked 'Analysis'..and cannot find 'Jack Sparrows' Blog in there..what but others i can see..!? 'Jack Sparrow' is Roger by the way..!! :D

RogerTC

Signal No 003

BUY ETH/USD at 250.00

SL: 204 (Parachute Stop to be revised once the order is filled)
TP: To be determined once the order is filled.

Note: Quotes can be way different in your exchange/broker for crypto trades, I will share my screen so that you can calculate fibonacci levels and place the order accordingly.

Our trading broker;

ETHUSDDaily.png

My Bitfinex Chart;

@ETHUSD (Daily) 2020_02_16 (4_07_13 PM).png

Last edited:

Nik22

Private, 1st Class
Just want to add indicator which gona be useful to show the sector. It's work with rectangle. Just put rectangle between IN & SL .Indicator will be extended automatically

USD_CAN.png

Attachments

RogerTC

Signal No 003

BUY ETH/USD at 250.00

SL: 204 (Parachute Stop to be revised once the order is filled)
TP: To be determined once the order is filled.

Note: Quotes can be way different in your exchange/broker for crypto trades, I will share my screen so that you can calculate fibonacci levels and place the order accordingly.

Our trading broker;

View attachment 50887

My Bitfinex Chart;

View attachment 50886
UPDATE;

Order is filled.

TP: 268
SL: 204 (to be updated)

RogerTC

Folks,

I have updated the first two posts of the thread. They will be more like announcement/notifications posts so please be reminded to review them.

Thanks.

Last edited: