‍☠️ Jolly Roger Signal ‍ Jolly Roger Signals Bay

Are you following my trades ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oportunis

Private, 1st Class
@RogerTC do you consider fundamentals also when placing trades? For example, does it make sense to trade GBP pairs during Brexit talks?

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
@RogerTC do you consider fundamentals also when placing trades? For example, does it make sense to trade GBP pairs during Brexit talks?
No I don't consider but i would recommend avoid trading during high volatility times such as brexit.

Regards

oportunis

Private, 1st Class
No I don't consider but i would recommend avoid trading during high volatility times such as brexit.

Regards
Yes, this week they had talks and a no-deal is likely, so the orders on GBPJPY, GBPUSD all got hit with SL for me :( In such cases is it better to remove SL or maybe to use an EA that closes trades if equity drops below your max. risk? I saw a lot of times the SL gets hit and then price reverses and a losing trade would get in profit. Even now in GBPJPY, GBPUSD I can see how it went back up after hitting SL...

soul rebel

Corporal
Reactions to the slightest mention of deal or no deal along with increasing fear/uncertainty/doubt of the outcome makes for difficult decisions when executing planned trades, that's for sure.
I am finding during such times it can be much easier to trade what you see.
9th Dec I traded GBP/USD 1HR chart '222 Sell' pattern. Applying Sive's harmonic swing strategy I closed my trade on one harmonic swing.
Market then quite accurately completed 2 harmonic swings down before showing support on the downward sloping channel - so although I too was stopped out of Rogers' signal for the long entry, I entered long position again at 13185 based on completion of the second full harmonic swing and reaction to the channel line. gbp-usd 1h 11 dec 20.jpg

Brett Reynolds

Sergeant Major
I placed TP2 a bit higher as expecting B&B buy right from our TP level together with Sequential 9.. If you have patience you can hold it till market drops to 0.8830. Then it will retrace again..
Looks like 0.90 is Holding Up this market!? Maybe it's the 38.2 Fibo from 3rd November Candle.!?

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
All,

I decided to stop MT4 signal trades as only a few people follow/copy them and it is really not worth for the time i spent by copying the trades in different accounts/platforms etc.

In case if some of you are interested in my trades; I will be leaving a link to primexbt exchange in which you can use crypto currencies as base currency instead of dollar. I will be placing orders in both cryto and forex markets without leverage whenever i have free time. You will be able to copy all trades automatically in your account for free. Details are in the first post of this thread.

Regards

Roger

gwynfor

Private, 1st Class
Thank you for all your efforts. Due to your posts and trades I have made some money and learnt a little more.

Hope you enjoy a winter break from the markets and stay healthy.

Tryingtrader

Sergeant
Thanks Roger for the help you have given. I'm sorry to hear the Signals are closing but I appreciate the effort involved and understand it must be quite time consuming. Have a great Christmas and a prosperous new year, happy trading. Best wishes.

Brett Reynolds

Sergeant Major
All,

I decided to stop MT4 signal trades as only a few people follow/copy them and it is really not worth for the time i spent by copying the trades in different accounts/platforms etc.

In case if some of you are interested in my trades; I will be leaving a link to primexbt exchange in which you can use crypto currencies as base currency instead of dollar. I will be placing orders in both cryto and forex markets without leverage whenever i have free time. You will be able to copy all trades automatically in your account for free. Details are in the first post of this thread.

Regards

Roger
|Hey Roger, Sorry to hear this. I| know that it doesn't seem like too many traders are following your trades but maybe there are more than participated in the Poll? Who knows? I do not use De-Napoli methods 'per-se[..but i do look at 'Obvious' Levels and your longer term orders at weekly/Monthly Support/Resistance! ie the $Kiwi/Yen trade which is still in progress. These levels help with picking trades on Daily 4hr times frames! Maybe you could just look at weekly charts and place maybe 1 or 2 orders on larger scale? Anyway, thanks for your efforts so far! I have also taken a look at Primexbt. I have a Crypto wallet. Looks interesting and just to copy your trades is a No Brainer! :)

soul rebel

Corporal
Hi Roger
Thanks for all your efforts and I'm sorry to hear you will be stopping your signals. I was finding them useful and will certainly miss reading your posts. Perhaps if you find time you could post your crypto investing ideas from time to time, it would be much appreciated.
Kind Regards
Viresh