‍☠️ Jolly Roger Signal ‍ Jolly Roger Signals Bay

Are you following my trades ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oportunis

Private, 1st Class
@RogerTC sorry to hear you won't continue. Will you manage the existing open trades? I have copied them on my live, it's good most have SL and TP except AUDUSD has no SL, can you advise on this, please.

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Roger
Thanks for all your efforts and I'm sorry to hear you will be stopping your signals. I was finding them useful and will certainly miss reading your posts. Perhaps if you find time you could post your crypto investing ideas from time to time, it would be much appreciated.
Kind Regards
Viresh
Hi Viresh,

Thanks. Sure I will continue posting here as much as I find time.

Best Regards,

kris82

Private, 1st Class
Roger, thank you for all your efforts. I did follow your signal trades and copied them "by hand". I found it very helpfull and as somebody already said - I started to be on plus. I can imagine how time consuming it is. Anyway, just want to say thank you for this time. It was a great lesson how to be profitable even with small account.

RogerTC

Roger, thank you for all your efforts. I did follow your signal trades and copied them "by hand". I found it very helpfull and as somebody already said - I started to be on plus. I can imagine how time consuming it is. Anyway, just want to say thank you for this time. It was a great lesson how to be profitable even with small account.
Hi Kris,

You are still able to copy my trades on FXPRIME and follow the results on first page of this thread.
Below are the results after 129 days. I dont place many trades but the results are still okay

1615121614965.png

Regards

RogerTC

i just updated the signal summary page. Congratulations to all who follow and invest in my trades.

Capture3.PNG

IgorThorne

Recruit
GENERAL NOTES ON SIGNALS- MUST READ

I will keep adding to this as different questions/situations arise. For now, the main thing that I want to convey is the rules on posting signals.

Broker : PrimeXBT

The account is created with a starting capital of 0.1btc. Trades will be copied in your account

View attachment 60457

You can sign up through below link and click follow 'Roger s Signal' in covesting trading section. Trades will be copied in your account. This will also allow you to review all statistics, trading history, risks, etc..

All questions/comments in the thread are more than welcome but please note that posts that do not add any value in terms of education to the thread will be removed after a certain time (weekly) in order to not junk the thread space and let everyone reach to the provided information more efficiently.

**If you have any questions regarding signals, private seminars, learning the methods etc. Please do not hesitate to send me an email (rogertc@yandex.com)

***For platforms,indicators see below post please.

How good are these signals

RogerTC

i just updated the signal summary page. Congratulations to all who follow and invest in my trades.

View attachment 63752
I started another account for for people who do not want to ınvest ın BTC and who can not add more to Roger s Signal due to 0.1 btc limitation per follower. The new account is Roger s Signal 2 and you can only invest digital usd.

1618562147235.png

Last edited: