‍☠️ Jolly Roger Signal ‍ Jolly Roger Signals Bay

Are you following my trades ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Romas Fpa

Recruit
How good are these signals
When Roger was sharing his mt4 investor password I set up a copy trade and made ~+50% on the account in less than 2 months (I tweaked RR settings a bit).
In the end of Dec I started prime copy account and it is now up by +131%, I've also added second installment on prime in the beginning of Jan which now is +104%, my over all result on prime shows +115% since Christmas. Yet since prime account is in BTC, money wise I am up almost 5 times my initial investment.

BTW on the crypto side I've made a portfolio of alt coins based on Rogers recommendations - also just before Christmas - it is now up more than 9 times!

Thus I personally think these are very good!

Roger > Thanks A LOT for doing this, I really REALLY appreciate it!!! Just so you know every day I check my apps to see the balances - I am sending many thank you vibes towards you :)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    54.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    38.9 KB · Views: 41

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
When Roger was sharing his mt4 investor password I set up a copy trade and made ~+50% on the account in less than 2 months (I tweaked RR settings a bit).
In the end of Dec I started prime copy account and it is now up by +131%, I've also added second installment on prime in the beginning of Jan which now is +104%, my over all result on prime shows +115% since Christmas. Yet since prime account is in BTC, money wise I am up almost 5 times my initial investment.

BTW on the crypto side I've made a portfolio of alt coins based on Rogers recommendations - also just before Christmas - it is now up more than 9 times!

Thus I personally think these are very good!

Roger > Thanks A LOT for doing this, I really REALLY appreciate it!!! Just so you know every day I check my apps to see the balances - I am sending many thank you vibes towards you :)
Thank you very much. We will continue making a lot of money in 2021. Stay tune !!

BTW, I provide much more in my patreon page also. Just FYI.

Regards

R.

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
I like that 100% win ratio over 30 days. And 96% overall. Where can I see more results?
Here you go..

İt will get a lot better in the next 2 months having the crypto bull market as our context.