• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss JonesMutual.com

General discussions of a financial company
Jonesmutual is a scammer that really knows how to manipulate you psycologically. They are associated with Investeck and Olsson Capital, all to be avoided

I have just pasted over reviews from Trust Pilot that are real, the rest of the positive reviews are in the early days and set up by Jonesmutual themselves, and are all fake.

FPA Forums Team Note: Copy/pasting large amounts of material from another website is a copyright violation. All 11 copied reviews have been removed. If anyone wants to see the JonesMutual reviews on Trust Pilot. they can go here...

trustpilot.com/review/jonesmutual.com

I invite all victims to come to the ForexPeaceArmy page here instead to make your consolidated complaints so that we can take action against the scammers and its registered entity GreenRiver OU in Estonia.

Read about my post here:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/jonesmutual-scam.62542

I hope my sharing of more posts here can warn more to be victims to be alerted as a search on jonesmutual does not show up the ForexPeaceArmy page enough. More posts hopefully will create the awareness and bring victims and would be victims to this page to be warned

Here is another site about them, read all the complaints about them
forexbrokerz.com/brokers/jonesmutual-review

I am now glad to see ForexPeaceArmy ranking higher in the Jonesmutual scam page search.

please visit my site about them and drop me a message as a fellow victim to help each other,

acc10065063.wixsite.com/jonesmutual

The Mule / Monkey is Gaele De Graaf

I have been nice and forgiving and not making more compliants here because they have approached me to reach an agreement for a settlement. However, their offer is ridiculous for the amount they have scammed me. For a transfer of about USD $430,000, they came back with a $40,000 refund initially, saying that I was the one who lost the money in my account when it was them that traded away my money and opened trades for me all the time, despite me telling them not to in recordings and email as proof!!! I continue to negotiate until they finally agreed to an amount of USD 170,000 over 7 instalments but still I was not satisfied as they have really done me huge injustice. When I lowered my settlement amount from USD $350k to USD $200k, they stuck to USD 170k. When I finally agreed to it, they came back and say

- We propose a refund of the amount of $100,000 (one hundred United States Dollars) refunded to you in increments of $4,000 (four Thousand United States Dollars) as a first payment, and after that $3,000(three Thousand United States Dollars) per month for a 32 months period, starting 28th February 2020 and ending on the 31st October 2022.

Please be aware that if this agreement will take place, you agree that you have no right to claim your funds reflecting on your trading account. It will no longer belong to you by any law even if the amount in the trading account higher than the settlement amount, and the account will be reset to zero.

You will still have access to the account history for Tax purposes.

Now that is the most ridiculous settlement I have ever heard of, over 32 months?!?!!!!! Will they even exist then. They are bullies when I have softened and continue to hold me in their manipulation!!!

You can see the whatsapp chat I have with their bogus broker Ryan Hawkins on how he made me transfer another USD 150k for a black trading event that didn't return that much profit but only made the whole account go roller coaster AGAIN since Dec 2018, which require me again and again to top up to save margin call wipe outs and also put in money for insurance which didn't insure anything!!!! I made so much cries to them but they will not allow me to withdraw a single cent unless I allow them to trade with more of my money until it reaches $1M in the account. It finally did, but that is only after I ended up with USD$430k with them with an almost equal amount of their BONUS money.....so even if it reaches a Million, there's hardly any real profit as it is all our trading capital anyway. Then instead of allowing me to withdraw even just my initial capital don't want their bonus or profit, or to give me monthly returns of USD 125k as they promised, they dropped me a bomb say I have to transfer USD $283k to them so that I can liquidate the account. That is when I realised this is whole thing is a total SCAM!!!!!! I refuse to transfer any more money to them and made police reports. Despite me warning them not to touch the account anymore, they traded without my permission and now the account only has about $193k so they claim. I can't even log in anymore!!!!

See attached their first Welcome email by James Feldman the Analyst that I suspect does not have real credentials nor real names. How good they claim their track record to be. Can this be verified NOW? NO!!! Not from the outcome that I experienced!!!! They are manipulating to get all this money from me and NOT return it!!!!

I have even more documentation and recordings and proof with me that they are a total fraudulent company and owe me my deserved settlement of USD 350K and above!

Jonesmutual is the same company that also operates Olsson Capital, already a scammed company and non existent. Now they are also scamming using Investteck!!! Be warned!!!!!

They are still not coming to trader's court despite two invitations!

Attachments

• Gmail - WELCOME_3Dec2018.pdf
    158.7 KB · Views: 4
Back