Jonesmutual Scam

Jakins

Recruit
I have been scammed more than half a million dollars by this jonesmutual.com between Dec 2018 to April 2019. I have complained several places and they did get in touch with me but now they are silent and ignoring me. I want to invite them to Traders Court and I need support here. Please help.

Very Sorry to hear about what happened to you. When I saw the amount they scammed you for I had to go and check their website out and google search their name and reviews / scammers and a lot comes up about them been scammers. I really hope you find them and recover your funds. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/jonesmutual.com

I'm sure Admin will post you links to invite them here do they can respond to their unlicensed fraudulent brokerage

FPA Forums Team Note: Admin invitation usually only follow user invitations.

I've looked up jonesmutual.com and the companies are not even registered in Estonia!?

On the first page of their site:
Jones Mutual is owned and operated by Kolusha OU, Harju maakond, Tallinn, Keslinna linnaosa, Roosikrantsi tn 2-K276, 10119, Estonia.
Jones Mutual is owned and operated by GreenRiver OU (The "Company"), with registered address Harju maakond, Tallinn, Keslinna linnaosa, Parda tn 4, 10151, Estonia; operational addressC

Neither Kolusha OU or GreenRiver OU are registered in Estonia? - No results Found.
https://ariregister.rik.ee/lihtparing

Their T's&C's say: This Agreement is executed by and between GreenRiver OU with registered address Harju maakond, Tallinn, Keslinna linnaosa, Parda tn 4, 10151, Estonia – with MTR Financial Services License FRK000098 and FRK000118. - Can't see these licence numbers registered anywhere either? What is an MTR Financial Services License anyway.

The operational address 77 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Grand Canal Docklands, Dublin, Ireland is possibly a virtual office address. (seeing as the above companies are not even registered in Estonia this is most probably a virtual office setup) https://www.yelp.com/biz/my-virtual-office-dublin

ASIC advises this company could be involved in a scam. Do not deal with this business as it is unlicensed in Australia. https://www.moneysmart.gov.au/scams...th/unlicensed-companies-list/g/green-river-ou
The business listed below has made unsolicited calls or sent emails about investing, financial advice, credit or loans and does not hold a current Australian Financial Services (AFS) licence or an Australian Credit licence from ASIC.
More information on dealing with investment scams and banking and credit card scams.

Green River Ou
also known as Jones Mutual and Invest Teck. Investteck.com - (hosted via Cloudflare and the web server is down so no access to investteck.com)
Harju maakond Tallinn Keslinna linnaosa Parda tn 4, 10151, Estonia,
77 Sir John Rogerson's Quay Grand Canal Docklands Dublin Ireland
Ph: +353 -76 680 5512, +372- 880 4891
Account name: GreenRiver Ou
Bank name: Societe Generale

HI TheAlert1,
yes you are so right. Thank you for doing so much research on this.
They are total fraud.

the other website is www.investteck.net

The person that opened GreenRiver is shunning his responsibility since he relinquished his role. He opened several companies for his clients so that his clients can run scamming fake investment sites.
He also opened OlssonCapital.com which is another scam company

He should reveal who his clients are and pay every victim back and be jailed by the police.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Nov 11, 2019 at 11:16 AM

Can you please explain your relationship to FPA member Cotney? He also has a complaint against Jones Mutual.

An notice about the MSA alert will be added to their review page shortly.

Can you please explain your relationship to FPA member Cotney? He also has a complaint against Jones Mutual.

An notice about the MSA alert will be added to their review page shortly.
It is myself but I registered a new email account here instead. That time I was unsure to invite Jonesmutual to court or not, but now I'm ready to.

I have invited Jonesmutual to court but they have not responded here. I am waiting for their response.

Back