Jonesmutual Scam

See below email thread read from bottom up. This is what James does on purpose. He will open HUGE Lots for me even when I told him over and over there is not enough margin and I don't want to play such HUGE lots (10 lots at a time). He will assure me that he is a very good trader and has so many clients that trust him etc.....but after opening, the account will go immediately into negative, then he will call and urgently want you to TOP UP!!!!! I had no choice otherwise the trading account will be wiped out by him!!!! SCAM!!!!!!

James Feldman JonesMutual <James.F@jones-mails.com>
Fri, Jan 4, 2019, 3:38 PM
to me
We will not lose dear.
I told you Monday or Tuesday ,final satiation.
Then I will send you money back.
Trust me for 3 more days please.
I know it’s very hard but we must stand still and fight
This mini hurricane !!!!
Please don’t give in !

Sent: Friday, January 04, 2019 7:33 AM
To: James Feldman JonesMutual <James.F@jones-mails.com>
Subject: Re: 20K EUR wire

I can don't earn, but I cannot lose

On Fri, 4 Jan 2019, 15:27 James Feldman JonesMutual <James.F@jones-mails.com wrote:
PLEASE DON’T !!

Sent: Friday, January 04, 2019 7:26 AM
Subject: Re: 20K EUR wire

I will close the trades to tahr a breather

On Fri, 4 Jan 2019, 15:09 James Feldman JonesMutual <James.F@jones-mails.com wrote:
Unfortunately I don’t have good news for you sweetheart for now,
As you see, Nasdaq steel resist the strong volatilities that were made by apple,
By the way Just as expected, the whole US market crashed again, I truly believe in those trades and we must sustain the strong market volatility.

I need you to approve once again that you will help me to help you.
under the circumstances, I do know your financial situation .
this is not simple at all. Please agree for extra 20k (on top of the last 20k that still on pending) for Risk Dept.
WE CANNOT LEAVE THE ACCOUNT LIKE THAT FOR THE WEEKEND!

Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2019 5:06 PM
Subject: RE: 20K EUR wire

Hi James, if possible, do liquidate some cash flow from the account, take profit before it goes in opposite direction.
I am really dry across all my accounts already....I can no longer afford other margin calls.

The 2nd EURO 10k + protection is being transmitted.

Sent: Thursday, 3 January 2019 9:42 PM
To: me@gmail.com
Subject: 20K EUR wire

Subject: 20K EUR wire
Please send me a picture of the wire this way I can truck it

Santander Bank Polska
Account #CurrencyIBAN
EUR​
PL51 1090 1056 0000 0001 4124 1409​
Beneficiary Name & Address:SENTEXUS DEV SP ZOO
FRYDERYKA CHOPINA 41/2, 20-023, LUBLIN
Bank Name:Santander Bank Polska
Bank Address:Ul. Zdobnicza 2, Warzwa, Poland
SWIFT:WBKPPLPP
ReferencePayment for software, by invoice No. 03012019 Contract number 10065063

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 5:19 PM I wrote:

Hi Legal, Compliance, Support,
I am waiting for your call for resolution here.

If you want some written details on what I feel does not satisfy my expectations of why I invested with jonesmutual in the first place, below are the points:

1. Trading did not go as per expected of support from professional brokers. James and I went through heaven and hell, mostly hell. It is amazing that when we first started trading with just the autobot trader, all trades were green and winning. After James came in and used AnyDesk on my laptop and made me put in many many orders beyond my margin limits, immediately the account went negative and I had to start topping up. The really really bad experience was losing on the DOW trade where he “forgot” to close the position and it immediately closed out the position, losing both jonesmutual and my money from >$150k to less then $15k. That was 26 Dec 2018.
  2. Verbal promises with no regard to printed terms and conditions were both offered by James and Ryan. These can be verified from your voice recordings and I have WhatsApp between Ryan and emails with both of them. Verbal promises such as, quote James: We’ll be able to shut down the trades and let you withdraw in a week or two’s time, which never happened. He lost the money with his wild trading beyond my margin limits. I had long conversations and emails with him that he cannot trade without consideration of my margin, but he ignored and thus forced both JM and myself to keep topping up money, which was not what I want.
  3. James and Ryan both say the aim is to trade me to a million in as short a period as possible, once it hits a million, the account will be traded safely, with only 20% allowed to trade using the VIP algorithm, and I will get passive income of 10% for the rest of my life as long as I stay vested with JM. After going through roller coaster ride with more money pumped in by instigation and pressure, it did hit a million. However, trades were subsequently put in without my permission, despite my email and verbal communications that they are to leave my account alone, and they are not authorized to trade. My pleas were ignored. Horrid trades were put in to dwindle and lose money in almost 90% of the trades that my account is now frozen. None of these trades to lose >$1M was put in nor ordered nor informed to me from between 17 April to ~ mid June when I last checked the account. Frozen.
  4. Ryan promised again that with the US$100k from me for black trading event on 28 March 2019, will garner me US$150k return, time based, by end April 2019. And thereafter, he will generate me US$125k month after month. He will not continue to save and trade my account if I do not invest with him. See also attached screen shot of James who say he will dwindle away my profits if I don’t deposit more money with him. I had questioned Ryan about the bonus. He said he will put the money into a segregated sub account where the money will be liquid, and not be tied up with bonus. However that did not happen. The money went into the same account. On 17 April when the account did hit more than a million, he closed the trades, then just turned around and said accounting did not allow him so, and insisted I had to pay up $~288k in bonus to liquidate all the money back to me. This showed again both of them disregarded the printed terms and conditions, gave verbal promises and then turn around to hit me back with your bonus terms. This is non-credible selling of your company’s services and using unethical and pressure tactics on your clients to force me to deposit more money with them, and very bad managed account with no respect to my instructions as a client. It is a breach of trust and totally bad advice by your brokers. They have not shown professionalism and knowledge which they boasted of, especially James. 90% of his trades all went in the opposite direction. He was gambling with my money, and also Jonesmutual’s money. Is that how your employees should service your clients? How can this be satisfactory at all?
  5. I respect you want to keep your reputation. I know the money is not all gone at all. It is just transferred elsewhere. I had raised the same issue of non-compliance, fraudulent selling tactics and bad service, not receiving the product and service that I had signed up for, to Voguepay recently. They had communicated with you, and you have agreed to transfer back all money to me via Voguepay (albeit a mismatch of sums to be rectified). This shows that you have acknowledged that the service and product rendered failed to deliver what it should. I am asking the same for the rest of the amount I have deposited with Jonesmutual. All of it. Back to my account through wire transfer, regardless of what method or where I had sent the money to you from. I should have done this much earlier, but your sales guys kept me hopeful with their empty promises and also did not relate to the terms and conditions with verbal contradictions that breach the trust and contractual terms.
  6. Lastly, please verify that your brokers are what they claim they are and have the license to provide financial services and trade on behalf of clients, despite an unregulated platform. Ryan claims he has many years of trading experience and live interview appearance on Bloomberg, but his identity is really not to be found on any, which really speaks about his credibility and truthfulness of your employees.

Look forward to your reply on this,

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 5:19 PM I wrote:

Hi Legal, Compliance, Support,
I am waiting for your call for resolution here.

If you want some written details on what I feel does not satisfy my expectations of why I invested with jonesmutual in the first place, below are the points:

1. Trading did not go as per expected of support from professional brokers. James and I went through heaven and hell, mostly hell. It is amazing that when we first started trading with just the autobot trader, all trades were green and winning. After James came in and used AnyDesk on my laptop and made me put in many many orders beyond my margin limits, immediately the account went negative and I had to start topping up. The really really bad experience was losing on the DOW trade where he “forgot” to close the position and it immediately closed out the position, losing both jonesmutual and my money from >$150k to less then $15k. That was 26 Dec 2018.
  2. Verbal promises with no regard to printed terms and conditions were both offered by James and Ryan. These can be verified from your voice recordings and I have WhatsApp between Ryan and emails with both of them. Verbal promises such as, quote James: We’ll be able to shut down the trades and let you withdraw in a week or two’s time, which never happened. He lost the money with his wild trading beyond my margin limits. I had long conversations and emails with him that he cannot trade without consideration of my margin, but he ignored and thus forced both JM and myself to keep topping up money, which was not what I want.
  3. James and Ryan both say the aim is to trade me to a million in as short a period as possible, once it hits a million, the account will be traded safely, with only 20% allowed to trade using the VIP algorithm, and I will get passive income of 10% for the rest of my life as long as I stay vested with JM. After going through roller coaster ride with more money pumped in by instigation and pressure, it did hit a million. However, trades were subsequently put in without my permission, despite my email and verbal communications that they are to leave my account alone, and they are not authorized to trade. My pleas were ignored. Horrid trades were put in to dwindle and lose money in almost 90% of the trades that my account is now frozen. None of these trades to lose >$1M was put in nor ordered nor informed to me from between 17 April to ~ mid June when I last checked the account. Frozen.
  4. Ryan promised again that with the US$100k from me for black trading event on 28 March 2019, will garner me US$150k return, time based, by end April 2019. And thereafter, he will generate me US$125k month after month. He will not continue to save and trade my account if I do not invest with him. See also attached screen shot of James who say he will dwindle away my profits if I don’t deposit more money with him. I had questioned Ryan about the bonus. He said he will put the money into a segregated sub account where the money will be liquid, and not be tied up with bonus. However that did not happen. The money went into the same account. On 17 April when the account did hit more than a million, he closed the trades, then just turned around and said accounting did not allow him so, and insisted I had to pay up $~288k in bonus to liquidate all the money back to me. This showed again both of them disregarded the printed terms and conditions, gave verbal promises and then turn around to hit me back with your bonus terms. This is non-credible selling of your company’s services and using unethical and pressure tactics on your clients to force me to deposit more money with them, and very bad managed account with no respect to my instructions as a client. It is a breach of trust and totally bad advice by your brokers. They have not shown professionalism and knowledge which they boasted of, especially James. 90% of his trades all went in the opposite direction. He was gambling with my money, and also Jonesmutual’s money. Is that how your employees should service your clients? How can this be satisfactory at all?
  5. I respect you want to keep your reputation. I know the money is not all gone at all. It is just transferred elsewhere. I had raised the same issue of non-compliance, fraudulent selling tactics and bad service, not receiving the product and service that I had signed up for, to Voguepay recently. They had communicated with you, and you have agreed to transfer back all money to me via Voguepay (albeit a mismatch of sums to be rectified). This shows that you have acknowledged that the service and product rendered failed to deliver what it should. I am asking the same for the rest of the amount I have deposited with Jonesmutual. All of it. Back to my account through wire transfer, regardless of what method or where I had sent the money to you from. I should have done this much earlier, but your sales guys kept me hopeful with their empty promises and also did not relate to the terms and conditions with verbal contradictions that breach the trust and contractual terms.
  6. Lastly, please verify that your brokers are what they claim they are and have the license to provide financial services and trade on behalf of clients, despite an unregulated platform. Ryan claims he has many years of trading experience and live interview appearance on Bloomberg, but his identity is really not to be found on any, which really speaks about his credibility and truthfulness of your employees.

Look forward to your reply on this,

This entire thing is disgusting. I'm sure others are thoroughly reading all of this and will comeback to you with some helpful response soon.

Have you reported this to police anywhere and spoken with your bank?
What have they said about this?

Also, why is this 'James Feldman' calling you Dear, Sweetheart and Darling!!!? whilst pressuring, blackmailing and withholding your money, scamming and stealing from you. This is serious fraud and it's just not good enough anymore that the banks do nothing about these fraudsters and allow them to have bank accounts to be wired to Santander Bank Polska. They know who and where these people are! and should be accountable for the stolen money going through these frauds bank accounts and their banking system.

Really need to find from their bank who they are, where they are and have them locked up for good!!!!

Last edited:
HI Asst Moderator, what to do when they do not respond to your FPA invitation? They are trying to refund me but their terms and amount is ridiculous and I am NOT happy.
See this

I see from your links that FinTelegram already have a lot of info on these scumbags. Have you spoken to FinTelegram/EFRI yet? What have they said, are they able to help you?

I see from your links that FinTelegram already have a lot of info on these scumbags. Have you spoken to FinTelegram/EFRI yet? What have they said, are they able to help you?
Thank you Alert, I have already registered with EFRI, and made reports to BAFIN, Not just Santander bank in Poland, see below wire transfers
My case already with Singapore police and Interpol. They will reach out to these banks, it's a matter of time.

Bank Account wire transfers breakdownAmountRecipient's NameIBAN
GermanyCOMMERZBANK AGEUR 32,244.07Tegus Quad GmbHDE79500400000323261800
GermanyCOMMERZBANK AGEUR 18,000.00Fronter Decision GmbHDE34500400000588923300
GermanyDB PRIVAT- UND FIRMENKUNDENBANK AGEUR 18,000.00Vertora Stern GmbH i.G.DE64440100460468963465
GermanyDB PRIVAT- UND FIRMENKUNDENBANK AG (DE)EUR 46,000.00Naleestra UGDE37100100100941128127
GermanyDB Privat-und Firmenkundenbank AGEUR 123,100.00KINDERDORF UGDE87440100460288096463
PolandSANTANDER BANK POLSKA S.A. (FORMERLEUR 54,000.00SENTEXUS DEV SP ZOOPL51109010560000000141241409
PolandBANK MILLENNIUM S.A.EUR 16,000.00Alkatar sp.z.o.o.PL37116022020000000368956419
PolandBANK MILLENNIUM S.A.POSFORPL59116022020000000377040682
Total in EuroEUR 307,344.07

This entire thing is disgusting. I'm sure others are thoroughly reading all of this and will comeback to you with some helpful response soon.

Have you reported this to police anywhere and spoken with your bank?
What have they said about this?

Also, why is this 'James Feldman' calling you Dear, Sweetheart and Darling!!!? whilst pressuring, blackmailing and withholding your money, scamming and stealing from you. This is serious fraud and it's just not good enough anymore that the banks do nothing about these fraudsters and allow them to have bank accounts to be wired to Santander Bank Polska. They know who and where these people are! and should be accountable for the stolen money going through these frauds bank accounts and their banking system.

Really need to find from their bank who they are, where they are and have them locked up for good!!!!
You said it. When I was in it, he was so convincing, but that was only initially. When my money is in the game, I am totally in their mercy, because he told me to trust him, listen to him, he will save the account no matter what as long as I cover the margins, pay the insurance, but no, he made it worse and worse with every pump, and a viscious cycle came on, until Ryan Hawkins, his Floor Manager came in and start phase 2 BIG TIME scamming to save my account!!!!

Actually I believe these are the same tactics used by all these scammers on all the victims here. Just that I have these emails and are showing them here in public what dirty tricks they had imposed on their victims.

Via Credit Cards:

Total credit card transferred
VoguePayUSD 15,250.00received refund of SGD18,741.52 on 21 Aug 2019 & SGD2,125.15 on 6 Nov 2019 from Voguepay, total USD 15197.27, after chargeback and writing to them
www.jubiter.com USD 35,500.00Another partner in crime. Account was opened by Ryan Hawkins with my particulars, I don’t even have the account access. Jubiter claim they are but a “money changer”, and cannot be responsible for who’s wallet I have transferred the money to and what they do with it. Same with TheChange.io.
TheChange.ioUSD 28,375.00Transferred to wallet 16FjYFj4iVyjHtEsy5qSZ4BhNTJS7CEXu
Total USD via these payment processors. USD 79,125.00

Looks like they caught a whale.

--> So you never cancelled your credit cards with these people?

--> How much total did you deposit? I see about $400,000 USD, but in other post you said you lost $1 million dollars?

--> BTW, you certainly should make a voluntary donation to us senior FPA members. We actually fight scams. And given the voluntary nature of our time, I could certainly use the money. I think this is fair given that you have given so much to the wrong people. You can give some to the right people also :)

A few k would go a long way to get caught up on some outstanding projects.

Last edited:
You said it. When I was in it, he was so convincing, but that was only initially. When my money is in the game, I am totally in their mercy, because he told me to trust him, listen to him, he will save the account no matter what as long as I cover the margins, pay the insurance, but no, he made it worse and worse with every pump, and a viscious cycle came on, until Ryan Hawkins, his Floor Manager came in and start phase 2 BIG TIME scamming to save my account!!!!

Actually I believe these are the same tactics used by all these scammers on all the victims here. Just that I have these emails and are showing them here in public what dirty tricks they had imposed on their victims.

I could see from your timeline evidence in the WhatsApp that you were at their mercy with your money in the Jones Mutual account and that within just one week they had made you feel ill and still continued leading you down the garden path, both of them working hand in hand together to defraud you. Even pressuring and blackmailing you to take out loans and credit cards because if you didn't all the money you had already invested with them would be lost or they would abandon your account, not letting you withdraw anything! I think you're right, this is a very common tactic with the wild trader (Feldman) and then the so called boss shows up (Hawkins) as the saviour to reassure you and that he's on your side helping you, only to try and get more and more deposits and putting back in the hands of the wild trader again, repeating the cycle as much as they can.

There's many things but I did find it interesting that your bank had queried a transaction with you because Jones Mutual had disguised it as being for 'Childrens Sports' and you told your bank that it was actually for Investment. Why did your bank still let this transaction go through? and not make any further investigations. It's clearly Money Laundering and Investment Fraud, what was the point of the bank querying it with you only to still let it go through and not warn you of this Fraud!!! I think the banks are scared to offend the Fraudsters and call them Fraud even though nothing would stand up in a court by these Fraudsters! Also interesting that 'Hawkins' told you to tell them it's for consulting and hiring a software developer. Scumbags. I wouldn't be surprised if Jones Mutual has transferred your money out somewhere and changed it all up into their own cryptocurrencies by now, I noticed he was also telling you to open a crypto account!!

It's really good that you're already speaking with EFRI and reported to the Police & Interpol, I hope they can do something for you and please let us know how you get on with them.

So after all the agonising ordeal of roller coaster trades and topping up, the account ended up with USD1,045,763.23, of which USD 428,283 was by me, USD 388,450 are Bonus, which means the mere meagre profit was but about USD 229,030.22, which is about 50% of what I had put in. I subsequently refused to transfer USD 288,000 to them.

They then lock my account and started trading so that my accout can achieve the turnover. All the trading was opened by them. And of course, all were losing trades. See screenshots

Screenshots of how fast they dwindle away my account in a matter of days from 28 May to 31 May 2019, in an attempt to wipe it out and shut down my account and think that it is all market's fault.....but NO!!! ALL MANIPULATED!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190528_182027_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190528_182027_com.android.chrome.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20190529_175402_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190529_175402_com.android.chrome.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20190530_212516_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190530_212516_com.android.chrome.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20190531_071453_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190531_071453_com.android.chrome.jpg