José Luis Cases Lozano, corrupt mayor

mauro pere

Recruit
The trader José Luis Cases Lozano, known under the pseudonym of Dasziel in forums and other websites, owns several companies that have obtained a great boom in the investment, trading and forex market. Initially he seemed reliable, kind and due to the reputation he has gained through social networks, then I decided to trust him. He told me that 50% of the investment is recovered, so I invested $ 10,000 in a managed account. At first everything seemed to work excellently, we maintained communication since then, he told me about some of his companies dedicated to trading and robot-trading and my investment seemed to be gaining 20% in a very short period of time. But it is the case that every day I am asked to confirm my mail and my credit card. A few days later I accessed my account data, and my money was gone. I tried to contact him by all possible means and there was no response.

cases (3).jpg

mauro pere

Recruit
The trader José Luis Cases Lozano, known under the pseudonym of Dasziel in forums and other websites, owns several companies that have obtained a great boom in the investment, trading and forex market. Initially he seemed reliable, kind and due to the reputation he has gained through social networks, then I decided to trust him. He told me that 50% of the investment is recovered, so I invested $ 10,000 in a managed account. At first everything seemed to work excellently, we maintained communication since then, he told me about some of his companies dedicated to trading and robot-trading and my investment seemed to be gaining 20% in a very short period of time. But it is the case that every day I am asked to confirm my mail and my credit card. A few days later I accessed my account data, and my money was gone. I tried to contact him by all possible means and there was no response.

View attachment 41563