Jpy/USD

Alex-the-Gr8

Private
I hate to jump on the bandwagon - but barring a real surprise in economic data during the US session, we may see continued weakness.

The Yen continued to gain versus the Dollar reaching its highest level since January as Japan Finance Minister Hirohisa Fujii signaled that policy makers are comfortable with their currency's strength. Overall, USD/JPY traded with a low of 88.00 and with a high of 89.38. Core Machinery Orders will be released overnight and expected to rise by 2.2% versus -9.3% decline prior.

USD/JPY-Last: 88.25

Resistance
Support

The question is Alex-the-Gr8 what took you so long?

The fact that by your own admission your hating jumping on this bandwagon should be telling you something.

The Yen highs of December and January were just that, extreme highs, not seen since 2006.

I guess you must be looking really really short term, do you really want to short $jpy now? are you scalping? where do you think it could go?

I wish you all the best Alex-the-Gr8 but I'll be looking elsewhere, remember buy low sell high is the best strategy out there.

errrr..... pretty badly Alex-the-G8 to be honest.

I looked at your post again and noticed you had written in the title JPY/USD I presume this is a typo because you start off talking about bandwagons and $ weakness, you later changed back to USD/JPY.

$ strength hit at precisely the moment you posted, unlucky, and a bit disappointing for an ex vice president wouldn't you say?

Come on Alex-the-G8 you don't have to pretend, we are all in this together, trying to help one another, this is forex trading not 'American idol'.

Back