• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss JPYEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
I have analyzed the trades of this ea. It seems a masked martingale. Check the closing time of the trades. There are groups of trades for each pair closed at the same time. They start by opening one position for a pair, then they open 2 positions(check opening time) and so on. You can calculate by yourself easily the step for opening consecutive trades and also for closing.

Also from their description " It takes advantage of Major trends in market therefore the EA may trade only in one direction for a long time. USD/JPY offers low spread for trading." you could deduct it is a martingale/grid logic.

I suppose it will produce great results until the first real move in the traded pairs against their opening direction.

This is a martingale/grid system. Check the closing times of the trades and you will see that groups of trades on each pair are closed in the same moment. They have also masked the fact they open higher and higher lot size by opening more of the same lot size position. You will notice this by paying attention to the opening time of several groups of positions.

I suppose this EA will have good results until a big trend will go against their opening direction. Or maybe they are smart and found a way to avoid that :)

This is a martingale/grid system. Check the closing times of the trades and you will see that groups of trades on each pair are closed in the same moment. They have also masked the fact they open higher and higher lot size by opening more of the same lot size position. You will notice this by paying attention to the opening time of several groups of positions.

I suppose this EA will have good results until a big trend will go against their opening direction. Or maybe they are smart and found a way to avoid that :)

This is only grid and very bad grid. Only a fool buys this primitive EA for 399 usd. Why?

Demo account 74.84% DD. This is crazy!!!

JPYEA System | Myfxbook

Real account is blow!!!

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/jpyea/jpyea-real/505741

Backtest only one year. Max. DD is greater than the profit. That does not bode well.

Strategy Tester: JPYEA

This EA does not have a long life.

Last edited:
Back