Jumper Capital Ltd. - Withdrawal Issues

Unicorn156

Recruit
I submitted a withdrawal application to Jumper Capital Ltd. for $625K when I initiated an investment transaction. Next day, I received an email stating that the audit couldn’t be complete because of the transaction and as such, I was requested to deposit 30% of my profit to verify my identity. So I compiled my deposit and then consulted them again. They informed me that I am now required to deposit $10K to open the VIP green withdrawal channel. They confirmed that this would be the last step. So I compiled the funds and deposit it again. Now they have informed that the VIP green withdrawal channel is open but I need to deposit 3% of the current withdrawal funds for the sake of fund security. I don’t want to deposit anymore since they keep changing the requirements on me and there is no guarantee I can get finds funds. Don’t invest with this broker!!

Does anyone have any idea on what I can do?

I submitted a withdrawal application to Jumper Capital Ltd. for $625K when I initiated an investment transaction. Next day, I received an email stating that the audit couldn’t be complete because of the transaction and as such, I was requested to deposit 30% of my profit to verify my identity. So I compiled my deposit and then consulted them again. They informed me that I am now required to deposit $10K to open the VIP green withdrawal channel. They confirmed that this would be the last step. So I compiled the funds and deposit it again. Now they have informed that the VIP green withdrawal channel is open but I need to deposit 3% of the current withdrawal funds for the sake of fund security. I don’t want to deposit anymore since they keep changing the requirements on me and there is no guarantee I can get finds funds. Don’t invest with this broker!!

My advice do not deposit anymore. Be honest you can't get your fund back.

Both the 30% deposit and the $10K deposit was part of the scam to steal more of your money. If you deposited by bank transfers then contact the bank and ask for a recall due to fraud. If you sent to a wallet then contact the exchange and report the scammers wallet as fraud. Please file an IC3 report online with the FBI. What country are you from?

Both the 30% deposit and the $10K deposit was part of the scam to steal more of your money. If you deposited by bank transfers then contact the bank and ask for a recall due to fraud. If you sent to a wallet then contact the exchange and report the scammers wallet as fraud. Please file an IC3 report online with the FBI. What country are you from?
Canada. Can I still file i report through IC3?

I've never heard of this company but sounds 100% like a scam...whatever you do, don't send them another penny and I would report them.

Back