June 2009 Question of the Month

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
There were some interesting questions this month. I think the best was...

Which MT4 broker offers the most pairs?

I did a quick websearch this time. I found a similar question in a couple other forums, but no definitive answers. I know there are some broker databases out there and a few list how many currency pairs. Most of those don't list a lot of brokers.

Let's try to make this easy - Specify broker name, platform (MT4 or something else), and how many pairs or other tradeable items.

Please only include information about live accounts. Some brokers have different offerings on their demo accounts.

Not that I recommend any particular broker, but FXDD has 21 pairs plus gold and silver available on MT4.

more pairs than fxdd

Without recommending any broker, I think IBFX and definitely Fxopen and Fxpro have more pairs easily than Fxdd.

approx pairs

IBFX 28 + gold and silver, FX Open 28+ and gold and silver, Fxpro 60+ and gold and silver

I definitely never claimed FXDD had the most. I just had an account onscreen and counted the pairs to report. I'm sure there are brokers with more and with less.

MT4 broker with the most pairs

There were some interesting questions this month. I think the best was...

Which MT4 broker offers the most pairs?

I did a quick websearch this time. I found a similar question in a couple other forums, but no definitive answers. I know there are some broker databases out there and a few list how many currency pairs. Most of those don't list a lot of brokers.

Let's try to make this easy - Specify broker name, platform (MT4 or something else), and how many pairs or other tradeable items.

Please only include information about live accounts. Some brokers have different offerings on their demo accounts.

MIG, MT4, 70 currency pairs in live account

Back