JuneBowes Scam broker

SamEnglish

Recruit
I was mislead into believing JuneBowes was a registered broker. From Sept to Oct 2021, I deposited $35,000 in crypto and wire transfers.

Oct 18th, the so called analyst at the broker stopped responding to my requests to withdraw.

November 2021, the MT5 was disconnected and the JuneBowes website was shut down.

I recently discovered they are now operating under YumGroup. I also have found a new email address.

I’ve requested they return my deposits many times and they insist that I must pay a 10% fee in order to transfer to YumGroup server and their MT4.

Investors beware.

I was mislead into believing JuneBowes was a registered broker. From Sept to Oct 2021, I deposited $35,000 in crypto and wire transfers.

Oct 18th, the so called analyst at the broker stopped responding to my requests to withdraw.

November 2021, the MT5 was disconnected and the JuneBowes website was shut down.

I recently discovered they are now operating under YumGroup. I also have found a new email address.

I’ve requested they return my deposits many times and they insist that I must pay a 10% fee in order to transfer to YumGroup server and their MT4.

Investors beware.
How much did you deposit via bank wire?

Back