Just be careful with Queen Investments!

Scammedbyforex

Recruit
Hi there!

Queen Investments is a SCAM company just be careful!
Unregulated company with address in Switzerland, office in London and Bulgarian laws. Is it enough strange?
queeninv.com, is a nice website, spectacular platform (mt 5). At the beginning everything is nice, but when you want to withdraw your money, appears a lot of of problems.
If you have any advice, how can I refund my money, please tell me.

Hi there!

Queen Investments is a SCAM company just be careful!
Unregulated company with address in Switzerland, office in London and Bulgarian laws. Is it enough strange?
queeninv.com, is a nice website, spectacular platform (mt 5). At the beginning everything is nice, but when you want to withdraw your money, appears a lot of of problems.
If you have any advice, how can I refund my money, please tell me.
Can you elaborate on your problem with them along with the website address?

Of course, I just wrote a review about them. In 3-5 business days will appear in FPA.
The website address is queeninv.com operated by Quenninv Group LTD

Hi @Scammedbyforex so you got scammed by www.queeninv.com right?

You may want to say hi to your 'account managers' or 'senior brokers', located on this address:

Trasilion EOOD, 22 Zlaten rog street, Lozenetz district, Sofia 1407, Bulgaria. Registered as call center and marketing agency. Classic.

1616523378959.png

1616523507169.png
1616523738141.png

Here, it's most complete structure you can find: https://bird.bg/tr/?v=view&guid=204442391

1616523957367.png

So Israeli-Georgian Moshe Yosebashvili born 1981 is the owner and operator of the LTD company that stole your money, it appears so. Before him, Daniel Tal, also Israel citizen. Possible public pictures:
1616524307584.png 1616524361471.png

More about him: https://www.roadracing.sk/m-sr-sp-aa/predstavujeme-moshe-yosebashvili/

Trasilion Ltd staff-callcenter agents: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dimitrina-shapshalova-a9028b142/1616525356271.png
More from this obviously connected SR-Firm LTD:
1616525455466.png
1616525522193.png
1616525582743.png

That's the gang... knock your self out.

Scam website domain hidden well:

1616525764970.png

however, interesting IP 104.18.14.148:

1616525821507.png

besides some Chinese registrants, you have French Vichy, but Serbian (Belgrade) subsidiary, which is interesting as Bulgaria and Serbia are epicenters of Israeli scams for years now. There could be more but honestly, it's all waste of time. This should be done by proper authorities. It's easy, anyone can do it via google, as you can see...

Good luck with chasing your money.

Of course, I just wrote a review about them. In 3-5 business days will appear in FPA.
The website address is queeninv.com operated by Quenninv Group LTD
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18730/queeninv.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Scam website domain hidden well:

View attachment 63315

however, interesting IP 104.18.14.148:

View attachment 63316

besides some Chinese registrants, you have French Vichy, but Serbian (Belgrade) subsidiary, which is interesting as Bulgaria and Serbia are epicenters of Israeli scams for years now. There could be more but honestly, it's all waste of time. This should be done by proper authorities. It's easy, anyone can do it via google, as you can see...

Good luck with chasing your money.
Thank you very much for the informations. This is amazing!
Right now I have no idea how can I threat them, but I working hard to do.

Thank you very much for the informations. This is amazing!
Right now I have no idea how can I threat them, but I working hard to do.
Welcome. Just ask for your money back a.s.a.p. If not, go to the police...and good luck with that part, where ever you live. Watch out for recovery scammers as well. They may approach you now offering 'help'. Pass...

Has their site been removed since being featured here?
Blown away by how much info you managed to get on these guys in such a short space of time!
Even pictures of the dude!

Back