• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Just joined and have a problem with SuperForex

Khairul

Recruit
Hi every one...I just join this community.
Recently i subscribed with SuperForex (superforex.com/). Its been four days now. But the verification process still pending. Today I couldn't even open their website. It was stated that the page is nor available. After trying for so many times, suddenly I manage to open the website. When I want to log in my personal area (their term is Clients Cabinet), again the page is not available. Luckily I only deposit USD2.00 to my trading account.

I have sent an email to them (support@suprforex.com) to make complaint on this matter, but my email has been rejected. The rejected message is as follows:

Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon@googlemail.com>
11:55 AM (37 minutes ago)

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

support@suprforex.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: Address resolution of suprforex.com. failed: Domain name not found

----- Original message -----

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=AKekX3D+91QGZfkFhG4WxE/B79eYno198bkD3Cz2pIk=;
b=e1N0kB+UeYzanD8hpQQf9u3TqY8ryVlRwLq9jyybLJ2uee72Xv82cz1PmwEBFrwmoA
4dkyT4iTFgqpzPbsaoMyJpdYphupIs0nxYStzVf7N7ERrWoyaQYmgLiP5xOOQ2nC4Fc6
Wgu7emsGE7PXCX8ClWK/PjQenTqU7nfi6fCAfO7sBcCx07IUGjPNUZsbuVpkvgZFdWPp
+9BtdlDB3Qe3ROC7gammZJn+Ue5237R39o7tK79bLyAnPovxNhFvAk3mIjlwVpuPVmuP
40cLmxS9njz3CO3VwAkSLeCf9hs6cFGRLFhXk5JAvvJInDGLQZoDs8s68ziDA4LXt+tQ
hIow==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.107.13.139 with SMTP id 133mr2345622ion.70.1450410913059;
Thu, 17 Dec 2015 19:55:13 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.36.228 with HTTP; Thu, 17 Dec 2015 19:55:13 -0800 (PST)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 11:55:13 +0800
Message-ID: <CAMCCQRY96jM3MP9eBRvxLmjdhpKmzxhUCi0p+NKbuPSynigP1w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Clients Cabinet
To: support@suprforex.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a1140a388405a830527241bcf
cleardot.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sirs...

I would like to express my deepest frustration upon your service due to
unavailability to get into your website. I have tried so many times to
excess your website but it was stated that your web page is not available.
Why is this happen?

Accidentally I managed to get through, but when I click Clients cabinet,
again I was notified that the page is not available. I COULDN'T EVEN GET
INTO THE CLIENTS CABINET. THIS IS SO UPSETTING..!

YOU SHOULD HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION ON THIS MATTER!

--
KHAIRUL SAMAD HASAN
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone has any information to share about this broker?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen their advertisement somewhere and they are offering something like no deposit bonus. I was thinking to get that bonus and may be I will do it. Ofcorse, we can try free things and if they are not good, we can leave any time.

The broker's website is up right now. Your emails seem to be to suprforex instead of superforex.

super forex is a big scam ive been trading with these bastards and they have been scamming me since day one SCAM SCAM SCAM

Just want to say, that they blocked my profit, but then returned it back, and I promised to post information here that everything was solved. So it is possible to make deal with them.

That's nice for you, but it doesn't resolve the issue the thread starter reported.

super forex is a big scam ive been trading with these bastards and they have been scamming me since day one SCAM SCAM SCAM
Oh whether this is your story? I am often reading ads and some ib that active on forum, but so far also not yet trying to using this broker, sometime seems good with big offer and bonus, but if only scammed trader this is not good choice

But why nobody asking me about how did I make agreement with them? Or just need to post negative posts only here?

Back