Just joined

Officer Torro

Recruit
Hi. guys and gals!
Just joined the forum and as courtesy demands, I have to let members know that I am on board. I trade BO and have lots of concerns, so I hope I am in the right place for the right discussions.

Welcome, Torro. Read all you can read here. Ask questions and you`ll be answered. Then test yourself in demo trading. And remember to do not risk what you cant afford to lose.

Hi. guys and gals!
Just joined the forum and as courtesy demands, I have to let members know that I am on board. I trade BO and have lots of concerns, so I hope I am in the right place for the right discussions.
Welcome to FPA Officer Torro,

Few suggestions for you to improve your trading as below mentioned :)

Take a look at this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any question then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)

Hi Torro, not to many 'gals' here this is a guy thing. "Gals" can be a red flag, so be careful. Lots of Fraud out there, so we stick to FPA

Hi Torro, not to many 'gals' here this is a guy thing. "Gals" can be a red flag, so be careful. Lots of Fraud out there, so we stick to FPA
wow, there are gals here that are perfectly legit, be careful yes but dont tar us all with the same brush!

Hello! (holds up spork)

Well, my name is actually Katy, so you shall have to forgive me the P3NGUINE0FD00M joke. As for the rest - I have been trading Forex for around a month now and so far I'm doing OK. I use Price Action and overall am a huge chicken**** so my profits are rather low. Still, it's fun and I really like it so far.

Back