Just Want to Say Thank You!

ElaineMDG

Corporal
Although I've only been really concentrating on Fx for a couple of months, I can honestly say that between the scams, pushy marketers, (not always one & the same), questions and occasional confusion; I wouldn't be still hanging in there and even more excited about this crazy journey were it not for FPA! Once again, you guys saved my rear when I was contacted earlier this evening by a broker offering me a "too good to be true" deal. First thing I did, while he was still on the phone, I opened up the FPA forum on my iPad and did a quick check. I won't mention the name obviously, BUT, suffice it to say-I hung-up on the guy after I questioned him about some material here and he got nasty.

This wasn't the first time something like this has come-up; whether it be yet another marketing email, or even just a website I come across and find interesting: 1. Come to FPA 2. Look them up 3. The ability to make an informed decision, 9 times out of 10!

As I've said before, perhaps it's my age that's bred a BIT of cynicism when starting to research Forex, but FPA was literally the second website I found when looking for reviews, research and education. Since then I've received support and encouragement from several members, learned quite a bit from Sive's education "boot camp" and daily videos, gotten some valuable advice, learned more than I ever thought I'd learn about Forex regulation, services...and, of course, SCAMS, (AND "almost scams"). I've even shared a giggle or two and a few "WTF??"'s! ;)
And for this "older" young lady....(isn't "55 the new 35"? That's what I keep hearing anyways! ;), it means more than you guys and gals will ever know! I've directed a couple of other "newbies" I've met to this site- (including my Son), recommending they take full use of the incredible resources offered for FREE...NO small print or wacky contractual mishmash-FREE!! There should be a neon sign blaring at the top of each new traders google searches saying "GO HERE FIRST: FOREX PEACE ARMY!". I have a strong feeling a lot of these kids would save a pretty penny if they'd heed that sign. But, hey, what do I know...I'm just a legally blind former head of an ER and Bug researcher (microbio ;), trying like hell to learn Currency trading... ;)
THANK YOU, for EVERYTHING you all do!

You forgot to mentioned my name as a contributor :( (Just kidding). We FPAians always feel proud when we hear about Resolved cases and good compliment about our work from FPA members. Best of luck for your future and let us know if we can help you in anything.

This is one of the best post dedicated to FPA and we wish that we also be included in those list of thanks giving. I thank FPA for all the information given which has helped us in many ways.

FXMaster & Whitesnake: if I had to thank everyone who's helped me out on this site by name; my post would've been MUCH longer, AND it would have missed any future "helpers". Not to mention, I write enough novellas on this site to keep our poor Asst Moderator busy each day!! ;) (AND Pharaoh, of course! ;) ) Be assured: my Gratitude goes out to EVERY member, New & Old, who go out of their way to help those of us who stumble in to this journey!

And each week when I get that inevitable email of new cases in Scammers Court, my heart goes out to those people, losing their hard-earned money to the thousands of scammers in this business, just waiting to tempt their next victim. All we can do is vote, offer emotional support, and hope that ONE DAY, regulatory bodies in all of our countries will WAKE-UP to this massive 21st Century form of Snake Oil Salesman that's ruining lives across the world.

<jumps down off soapbox to go cuss out MicroCrap (soft) AGAIN...> ;)

FXMaster & Whitesnake: if I had to thank everyone who's helped me out on this site by name; my post would've been MUCH longer, AND it would have missed any future "helpers". Not to mention, I write enough novellas on this site to keep our poor Asst Moderator busy each day!! ;) (AND Pharaoh, of course! ;) ) Be assured: my Gratitude goes out to EVERY member, New & Old, who go out of their way to help those of us who stumble in to this journey!

And each week when I get that inevitable email of new cases in Scammers Court, my heart goes out to those people, losing their hard-earned money to the thousands of scammers in this business, just waiting to tempt their next victim. All we can do is vote, offer emotional support, and hope that ONE DAY, regulatory bodies in all of our countries will WAKE-UP to this massive 21st Century form of Snake Oil Salesman that's ruining lives across the world.

<jumps down off soapbox to go cuss out MicroCrap (soft) AGAIN...> ;)

Again you forgot to thank me :p

Back