• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Justforex cleaned my account deposit and profits earned since 2019

I am having an issue with a company
The principal amount of all the deposits that you have previously made have already been withdrawn by you, and the Company cancelled specifically the results of the orders that were in violation of the aforementioned clause of the Client Agreement, rendering your allegations false and not based in factual reality, which is a calculated and conscious spread of misinformation.

Dear Scam Representative

first of all, unlock my accounts, to collect my trading statements for last 3 years.
secondly, provide any evidance of violation your agreement from my side for the last 3 years

btw, not sure if it ok accoding to T&C of this forum.. admins will delete this post if so

DELETED

I still don't understand why this OP hasn't been blocked yet. I saw the previous original post before it got moderated asking people to do all the dirty job, call to scam...it's a scam request itself. Such actions insults me as forum member!
As well I checked the profile and 12 brokers already refused to withdraw funds referring to the violation of the T&C and they say about attempts to scam them.
It doesn't seem like a coincidence anymore, it looks like OP is a natural born crook
@FPA Forums Team Kindly review OP's profile and take some actions, a warning at least.

I still don't understand why this OP hasn't been blocked yet.
may be the reason is, I'm one of the few people in the whole world who are still trading macroeconomiс events with the fair non-arbitrage strategy? and can prove at any independent court.
the strategy that was used and popularised by the person who started this website.

Sirajuddin, comparing me with the crooks from all these scams, who canceled my profits, says either your a crook yourself, or you are a kid, who doesnt understand what is news trading and how ecn accounts work

(07:46:10)Trader: so I can do scalping during new events on this account?
(07:46:20)Trader: *news events
(07:46:25)Iwan: Yes sir
(07:46:52)Trader: Justforex wouldnt cancel any of my trades?
(07:48:43)Iwan: No sir, there is no restriction for trading strategies

Attachments

• Screenshot_11.jpg
    Screenshot_11.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_9.jpg
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_10.jpg
    Screenshot_10.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 35
may be the reason is, I'm one of the few people in the whole world who are still trading macroeconomiс events with the fair non-arbitrage strategy? and can prove at any independent court.
the strategy that was used and popularised by the person who started this website.

Sirajuddin, comparing me with the crooks from all these scams, who canceled my profits, says either your a crook yourself, or you are a kid, who doesnt understand what is news trading and how ecn accounts work
To be honest, when I saw your previous post I didn't want to answer at all to such a forum member like you.
Thanks to the FPA forum admins for quick deleting of this shame. But here's what is interesting for me:
Why do you use the term macroeconomic events and telling that only few people trading it? If it is common trading on the news and millions of people use this strategy. Personally I know friends who prefer trading on the news.
And as far as I understand, all the companies in which you trade earlier allow trading on the news, and nevertheless you were blocked by 12 brokers, so is it a conspiracy of all 12 companies against you?

millions of people use this strategy
millions of people cannot afford monthly payments for infrastructure and for news agency low latency feeds. you can contact Bloomberg for example and investigate how much their low latency feed with macroeconomic events cost. and now there are no public services where you can get it with a great discount as it was few years ago. I bet you do not have friends who are still paying 10-50k per month for such infrastructure. I enter the trades after receiving fast data and before market moves, not after it started moving. That is the difference with your friends

And as far as I understand, all the companies in which you trade earlier allow trading on the news, and nevertheless you were blocked by 12 brokers, so is it a conspiracy of all 12 companies against you?

All of the companies, I have ever opened accounts, and there are more than 500 for today, and near 100 active are allowing news trading. Even near 10% of them have tried to scam me in some way, even very famous and regulated - order cancelling, spread manipulation, various pluigins and so on. I was blocked by more than 12 companies, some are already bankrupt, some dissapeared with client funds, some have returned my profits after public presure or detailed investigation with their dealing or top management or regulator prescription. BTW you can try to open account with any of these scammers yorself and try to earn and withdraw some significant ammount with ANY trading strategie. You would be banned. The majority of them would not even withdraw your deposit now.

Your next question would be, why I dont trade on CME or any big ECN as Currenex or Integral. I also trade there, but the profitability is much smaller then with retail brokers, and CME wouldn't give you 1-500 leverage and you would not get up to 30% profit for 10 seconds for 1 trade. The reason is very simply - no one on forex want to lose money. 99% of retail traders are losing without help of broker, so some brokers are ok when 1% is earning something. In large ECN half of the "givers" just stop providing their liquidity to profitable "takers", so your fills would become much worser with time.

Unfortunately, due to my location, I cannot open accounts in regulated entities such as UK or AU and cannot use my old accounts there, so sometimes I have to fight with such offshore bucketshops like Justforex

If you still have account with Justforex, run out of there! That a free advice for you
There can be only 2 reasons they have canceled 3 years trading results:
1. they haven't routed me from market maker to stp for 3 years because they simply do not have LP. It means you can earn nothing there with any trading strategy. They are 100% market maker
2. they have a lack of funds now and plan to go bankrupt
All other ways they would start a discussion, providing proofs and debating in some way. They simply got nothing to say.
So every trader with a brain would withdraw now

Any other questions, to "such a forum member like me", Sirajuddin?

Last edited:
Back