• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Justforex cleaned my account deposit and profits earned since 2019

I am having an issue with a company
yeah bunch of problem from this broker, its still just forex reliable ? cuz there's bunch of complaint about this broker

they are already blacklisted in russian forum

Attachments

• Screenshot_21.jpg
    Screenshot_21.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 29
Got some important information.
Went to my local police department last week and showed them official reply from St.Vincent that there is no such company as JF Global registered with them currently.
According to the law, that means you can start a legal process against the concrete people working for Justforex.
Just collect Names and Family names of you managers and any other people saying they work for Justforex and go to your local police department. This is simply a criminal scam group, the data would be collected and send to interpol.

hey, Gary, official scam representative!
are you hiding your head in the sand like an ostrich?
I know you are reading al the posts. Soon you will be doing that from prison.

Back