UNSUPPORTED - justforex.com is a scame broker

i have done all the chats all but they denied to unlock my account also to refund my money i put all my information account no and emil on this scame alert we are talking form 4 days to justforex but they denied to refund my money Big Big Scamer

This balance fixation is big cheating and making fraud with clients my all profit removed if i face loss than this is very happy this is non regulated broker dont trade with this broker this is big scammer and cheater removed your fund from this broker justforex.com is SCAME BROKER

i have done all the chats all but they denied to unlock my account also to refund my money i put all my information account no and emil on this scame alert we are talking form 4 days to justforex but they denied to refund my money Big Big Scamer

This balance fixation is big cheating and making fraud with clients my all profit removed if i face loss than this is very happy this is non regulated broker dont trade with this broker this is big scammer and cheater removed your fund from this broker justforex.com is SCAME BROKER
Follow my suggested steps and please stop writing in big fonts.

you are the agent of just forex

Before typing again and making yourself look any worse, I suggest you go here...

Click on postings. Read the most recent thousand postings. If you find any sign of FxMaster promoting or recommending JustForex, post links to the relevant posts here. If you can't, you next post needs to begin with "I owe FxMaster a BIG apology . . . "

Next, re-read post #9 on page 1 of this thread. FxMaster offered you some useful advice on how to escalate your complaint at the FPA. So far, you've ignored him. If you refuse to follow escalation procedures, you are only helping JustForex. Do you want to help JustForex, or do you want help with your issue?

Finally, please stop posting in big fonts. This does not help your argument. It only makes you look like the kind of person who would mindlessly attack someone who tried to help you.

Justforex.com is a big scammer dont trade with this broker
please avoid to trade this big cheater and scamer
some broker pay profit in market truly mostly broker make lame excuse for providing profit to client
in case of loss nothing they pay and in case of profit they show their policies

Back