• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss JustMarkets.com (was Justforex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
What about your last Christmas contest with $1000 prize (saw it here)? Is it available for new customers only, or may I open a second account for participation? Thank you in advance!

More spam from Winjak pretending to be a JustForex client when he really works for the company.

What about your last Christmas contest with $1000 prize (saw it here)? Is it available for new customers only, or may I open a second account for participation? Thank you in advance!
Dear Winjak! You can use your existing account: Mini, Standard or ECN Zero. To participate in the contest, you need to deposit the account with at least 100 USD and register for the contest. The contest will start on January 7, 2019.

Compliance department did not support clients.

I deposited my new justforex account via my own credit card but it was very hard to me
and loose some money for this transfer.
I deposited extra fund with my ib and payment agent for low cost and fast transfer after that.
and now my payment agent tell me that their accounts limited for withdraw and couldnt get money from this broker.
I sent a withdrawal request for skrill acount and waiting for this now
is there a way to get money back or is this broker scam.

How to find out which financial authorities regulate the just forex broker? What licenses should I ask them for to be sure they are reliable?

According to their review page (see the link in the first post in this thread), JustForex is "licensed" by the St. Vincent and Grenadines Financial Services Authority (SVG-FSA).

The just one little trick. The SVG-FSA does NOT regulate or supervise forex, binary, or crypto trading. If you have a problem getting your money out of JustForex, the SVG-FSA won't be able to do anything to help you.

Hello,

Today, I signed up for JustMarket. Any opinions about this broker? Has anyone been using it? Is JustMarket a scam broker? I noticed that they recently changed their name from JustForex to JustMarket.

Upon my research, the broker looks legitimate, but your feedback is appreciated.

Back