JustForex is the worst broker ever

duongnguyen

Recruit
I claim 100% JustForex is a scam broker. They have withdrawn all my trading account balance.
On February 19, 2021, JustForex sent me an email notification of fraudulent activity and subsequently suspended my trading account.
I mean a very general message.
screenshot_1619434310.png
I was really surprised by JustForex's action and completely had no idea what was happening to my trading account.
On February 22, 2021, JustForex sent me an announcement regarding the confirmation of my personal information and transaction history. Even though they forced me to confirm a lot of related issues, I completed it and sent it all to them.
However, there was no immediate response.
screenshot_1619434326.png
It was not until March 17, 2021 that JustForex responded to me:
screenshot_1619434336.png
They accuse me without giving any specific reason for their actions. Their act of withdrawing all my balance is exactly a fraudulent activity.
Help me out!

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I claim 100% JustForex is a scam broker. They have withdrawn all my trading account balance.
On February 19, 2021, JustForex sent me an email notification of fraudulent activity and subsequently suspended my trading account.
I mean a very general message.
View attachment 64181
I was really surprised by JustForex's action and completely had no idea what was happening to my trading account.
On February 22, 2021, JustForex sent me an announcement regarding the confirmation of my personal information and transaction history. Even though they forced me to confirm a lot of related issues, I completed it and sent it all to them.
However, there was no immediate response.
View attachment 64183
It was not until March 17, 2021 that JustForex responded to me:
View attachment 64184
They accuse me without giving any specific reason for their actions. Their act of withdrawing all my balance is exactly a fraudulent activity.
Help me out!
It's like waves of victims,@JustForexcom, Need your attention.

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
--> How much total did you deposit with them? (and what dates for each deposit)?
--> How much total did you successfully withdrawal from them (dates you receive withdrawal)?

--> did you research the business model JustForex used before depositing any of your hard earned money?
--> have you submitted a review of the company yet? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10677/justforex-forex-brokers?per-page=50
--> can you upload account statements of all of your accounts? here is an example of what one looks like:

fpa-how-to-create-mt4-trade-history-html-screenshot-sample-png.64212

And there is a whole article here that details the process for recovering trading account statements: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

--> @JustForexcom has a lot of explaining to do. Even if some or all of client trades are somehow disputed, I want to see their explanation of how deposits are still confiscated.

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
View attachment 64271
Check this statement
it shows that Justforex confiscated all my balance

That is good... can you detail the total deposits (and approximate dates) and the total successful withdrawals (and approximate dates)? You should have these in email archive.

or get the full account statement that I requested earlier......follow the guide here:

and attach it as a zip file (as shown in the guide)

Or look carefully at this image to see quickly how to generate it:

fpa create mt4 trade history html cover thumbnail.png

duongnguyen

Recruit
That is good... can you detail the total deposits (and approximate dates) and the total successful withdrawals (and approximate dates)? You should have these in email archive.

or get the full account statement that I requested earlier......follow the guide here:

and attach it as a zip file (as shown in the guide)

Or look carefully at this image to see quickly how to generate it:

View attachment 64334
Let have @JustForexcom appearance here and I will I will cross-examine my evidence with them