K2 investing

Mightton

Recruit
I'm new on FPA trying to figure everything out.

But here is my problem, I have been trading with k2investing and everything looked good as usuall I guess.
And when I wanted to make a withdrawal noone is reachable from the company. I have tried withdrawals a few times but nothing happens. And tried to email different people within the company.

Is there anyway to get the money back ?
I cant do a chargeback because in my country you can only do it within 90 days and it has been passed that for a long time now. I know that because I have tried with 2 different companys as well.

But I still have 2250 within the balance and was hoping that something could be done.

The first picture posted is showing Deposit and when I tried to withdraw. In my email I got more attempts of trying to withdraw.

The second picture personal info is show account id and that they have not done anything with the documents needed from my side. The Last picture gmail is connected to the second one because it shows in the email which date I sended the documents in.

1 K2 user info.jpg 2 Personal Info.jpg 3 Gmail.jpg

I'm new on FPA trying to figure everything out.

But here is my problem, I have been trading with k2investing and everything looked good as usuall I guess.
And when I wanted to make a withdrawal noone is reachable from the company. I have tried withdrawals a few times but nothing happens. And tried to email different people within the company.

Is there anyway to get the money back ?
I cant do a chargeback because in my country you can only do it within 90 days and it has been passed that for a long time now. I know that because I have tried with 2 different companys as well.

But I still have 2250 within the balance and was hoping that something could be done.

The first picture posted is showing Deposit and when I tried to withdraw. In my email I got more attempts of trying to withdraw.

The second picture personal info is show account id and that they have not done anything with the documents needed from my side. The Last picture gmail is connected to the second one because it shows in the email which date I sended the documents in.

1 View attachment 31650 2 View attachment 31651 3 View attachment 31652
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Everything is done !

I have heard that winchargeback is a service that can be checked either they can help you getting your money back.. I am not sure but you can try it as well if you haven't checked them as yet.

I have heard that winchargeback is a service that can be checked either they can help you getting your money back.. I am not sure but you can try it as well if you haven't checked them as yet.
I have checked them out but looks like the amount to get back is to small so I am using them for another broker that I will get up here on FPA in any day.

Thanks anyway !

Just wanted to make an update. They called me today and we spoke about my money. Regarding withdrawal from theire company they told me that they have tried to send money back but it only bounces back. Which is weard because I have gotten money back from some others with the exact same card. And they cant make bank wire transfers anymore because some changes in they financial department. The only way they can send money if I get an Black Mastercard via them for '' only '' 3000 euro. But when I checked it out it costs annually 495 . From my point of view it looks like they want a way to take more money but I dont know. I wont get that card. Wasn't able to record the phone call somehow.. But they will call me back tomorrow and I dont really know what to do or tell them at the moment. Could this really be possible ?

Just wanted to make an update. They called me today and we spoke about my money. Regarding withdrawal from theire company they told me that they have tried to send money back but it only bounces back. Which is weard because I have gotten money back from some others with the exact same card. And they cant make bank wire transfers anymore because some changes in they financial department. The only way they can send money if I get an Black Mastercard via them for '' only '' 3000 euro. But when I checked it out it costs annually 495 . From my point of view it looks like they want a way to take more money but I dont know. I wont get that card. Wasn't able to record the phone call somehow.. But they will call me back tomorrow and I dont really know what to do or tell them at the moment. Could this really be possible ?
Don't send them a single penny in the name of recovery or withdrawal, Ask proof of sending funds to your cc and I`m sure you will hear a new story.

Back