invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on May 11, 2020 at 12:04 AM

Watch out guys!
He is definitly a scammer. He managed to lose all my money in less then 10 minutes.
I attached a picture of his trades. Be warned!!! He doesn't reply on messages anymore.

Attachments

• fx choice.jpg
    fx choice.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 7
this is his website
Code:
https://fxscalper.fund/
https://fxrebatesarmy.com/
i will just point out the fund manager is gambling with client's money, so dont deal with gambler. looks like a lot of people lost their rationality when seeing quick return, ironically most of the people dont consider possibility of losing quickly as well, its two way street.

this is his website
Code:
https://fxscalper.fund/
https://fxrebatesarmy.com/
i will just point out the fund manager is gambling with client's money, so dont deal with gambler. looks like a lot of people lost their rationality when seeing quick return, ironically most of the people dont consider possibility of losing quickly as well, its two way street.
That is not gambling. Opening en closing trades within 1 second. Gives you no change to win any trade

On his YT videos he shows " full Transparancy " on his FXbook account.... Look what happends if you open the total history instead of the few days he shows you. He lurks in new customers 2/3 weeks and bam after that he takes all their money. Its a pattern he is a real professional Scam artist / thief

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-14 at 15.02.41.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-14 at 15.02.41.png
    927 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2020-05-14 at 15.02.41.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-14 at 15.02.41.png
    927 KB · Views: 5
Hey all. Just wanted to add up to what you already said. I came up across the robot trading in his youtube channel and starting doing my due diligence. Added him on facebook, we even DM-ed each other, added him on Telegram and he was very helpful to provide clarifications on how to register. However I wasn't going to put 1.5K USD just without any verification. What I noticed is that in his youtube videos he always shared the same info without giving actual info on how the robot trades. Extra curriculum I search for his Instagram account and kept veryfing it ocasionally from time to time. Until one day I saw comment under one of his instagram posts which said: "Kamran I lost all of my money, please DM me" and then the next day this comment disappeared - I guess deleted. This was my red flag N1. Then I researched better the my FX Book documentation and searched as Mark here above said the ALL trades of the robot just to find that the overall trading is -99.85% negative. When I DM-ed Kamran on Telegram asking for him to explain, I stopped seeing his Telegram picture and his status even since has been "Last seen long time ago" which as a quick google research says means "someone blocked you on Telegegram". So yeah - he is a scheamer but I do not think you can sue him, I think he got this covered by saying "resultst are intended not guaranteed". Now I didn't loose any money because I was patient enough not to hurry and do my due dilligence. I feel sorry for all of the people who got cheated and we should spread the message so other don't get hurt.
Oh one more thing - my comments under his youtube videos keep not showing... I wonder why....
All the best to you guys!

Hey all. Just wanted to add up to what you already said. I came up across the robot trading in his youtube channel and starting doing my due diligence. Added him on facebook, we even DM-ed each other, added him on Telegram and he was very helpful to provide clarifications on how to register. However I wasn't going to put 1.5K USD just without any verification. What I noticed is that in his youtube videos he always shared the same info without giving actual info on how the robot trades. Extra curriculum I search for his Instagram account and kept veryfing it ocasionally from time to time. Until one day I saw comment under one of his instagram posts which said: "Kamran I lost all of my money, please DM me" and then the next day this comment disappeared - I guess deleted. This was my red flag N1. Then I researched better the my FX Book documentation and searched as Mark here above said the ALL trades of the robot just to find that the overall trading is -99.85% negative. When I DM-ed Kamran on Telegram asking for him to explain, I stopped seeing his Telegram picture and his status even since has been "Last seen long time ago" which as a quick google research says means "someone blocked you on Telegegram". So yeah - he is a scheamer but I do not think you can sue him, I think he got this covered by saying "resultst are intended not guaranteed". Now I didn't loose any money because I was patient enough not to hurry and do my due dilligence. I feel sorry for all of the people who got cheated and we should spread the message so other don't get hurt.
Oh one more thing - my comments under his youtube videos keep not showing... I wonder why....
All the best to you guys!
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Huy guys. Can i join the club? Just wanted to add up to what problem i had yesterday. I came up across the youtube channel called "fxarmy" and starting doing my research. i saw a telegram account below his videos which is @kamrun85, i added him on Telegram and he was very helpful and convincing and i got encouraged to follow his scam on registering to his subaccount on fxchoice to deposit 1,500usd to start the managed trading. So, i did the deposit and send a screenshot to Kamrunmunaf and his reply was " welcome to the team " and few minutes later my moneys gone , i tried to chat on telegram but the thief blocked me and got a away with my money. PLEASE , STAY AWAY FROM MANAGED SERVICE ACCOUNTS, most of them are scammer that are not officially registered and want to steal our money, is their a way that i can file complaint to return my money back?

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We are investigating the account and will take the necessary measures pending the results of the investigation.

Back