Karl Dittman and Plimus

Karl Wild

Recruit
Please have a look whats happen if you ask for a refund on Products sold by plimus.

The Vendor will be protected, not the Buyer!!!!
See the case below:

Karl Dittmann's mail to me
Dear Sir,
I have received a note from Plimus - your order was not approved
automatically because of your refunds history, and currently
pending. (I understand that you may had but experience with other poor
quality products that you bought in past from other vendors)

I can ask plimus security team to accept your order
because your are MY VALUED MEMBER and approve it manually -
with one condition:
Please promise no refunds - if you continue refunds -
all your further orders will be declined automatically by the system (lifetime)
and you will not be able to purchase any new products from any vendors.

This is done by plimus security system to protect vendors from
customers with long refund history...

Let me know if you agree and we will proceed.
Please reply: "YES" or "NO", I need clear answer to proceed.
Regards
Karl Dittmann

My answers 22.08.2011:
Dear Seller,
if you don't want to stick to your promise I forward your E-mail to several websites (like FPA) and make your practice popular. You give a money back guaranty but its nothing worth if you don't want that I can try. The refunds from the past are from products which have been crap. Regarding your mail I have to assume you product may be also just smoke in the wind.
Its your joyce if you want to loose customers.
Regards

Another try but no answer 23.08.2011
Dear Mr Dittmann,
it is your choice to deliver or not. But it is my choice to make this practice open to public. and for sure this will not be in your favour. If your product does what it promises there is no danger that I will ask for a refund. If the product is crap like most of the products in the forex marked then I will ask for a refund. I think this is fair for both sides.
Regards

CONCLUSION
To me this is a strange and unfair practice. I would suggest if you are intending doing business with these companies think twice you may regret it.

Please have a look whats happen if you ask for a refund on Products sold by plimus.

The Vendor will be protected, not the Buyer!!!!
See the case below:

Karl Dittmann's mail to me
Dear Sir,
I have received a note from Plimus - your order was not approved
automatically because of your refunds history, and currently
pending. (I understand that you may had but experience with other poor
quality products that you bought in past from other vendors)

I can ask plimus security team to accept your order
because your are MY VALUED MEMBER and approve it manually -
with one condition:
Please promise no refunds - if you continue refunds -
all your further orders will be declined automatically by the system (lifetime)
and you will not be able to purchase any new products from any vendors.

This is done by plimus security system to protect vendors from
customers with long refund history...

Let me know if you agree and we will proceed.
Please reply: "YES" or "NO", I need clear answer to proceed.
Regards
Karl Dittmann

My answers 22.08.2011:
Dear Seller,
if you don't want to stick to your promise I forward your E-mail to several websites (like FPA) and make your practice popular. You give a money back guaranty but its nothing worth if you don't want that I can try. The refunds from the past are from products which have been crap. Regarding your mail I have to assume you product may be also just smoke in the wind.
Its your joyce if you want to loose customers.
Regards

Another try but no answer 23.08.2011
Dear Mr Dittmann,
it is your choice to deliver or not. But it is my choice to make this practice open to public. and for sure this will not be in your favour. If your product does what it promises there is no danger that I will ask for a refund. If the product is crap like most of the products in the forex marked then I will ask for a refund. I think this is fair for both sides.
Regards

CONCLUSION
To me this is a strange and unfair practice. I would suggest if you are intending doing business with these companies think twice you may regret it.

I agree 100% with you. Most of EAs they(Plimus and Clickbank) are selling are crap.

Most system sold by Karl Dittman are useless especially ForexMagic Trade...Stay away from him...And i will be very careful to purchase from Plimus because most of scam products are been sold through them!:hissyfit:

I agree 100% with you. Most of EAs they(Plimus and Clickbank) are selling are crap.

At least with ClickBank you have 60 days to find out if it is crap and the guarantee is 100% solid!

Don't buy software if it ain't sold buy ClickBank!

If Dittman was confident in his products, he would be selling them via ClickBank - not Plimus!

You'll probably find you can use Plimus again if you switch to another credit card.

Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES agree to buy something that should have a guarantee in a way that voids the guarantee. Dittmann probably has a huge number of people demanding refunds. That's why he thinks it's worth his time to offer a "valued member" a chance to buy - without a guarantee.

Hi Slyvie

I did not mention Clickbank and I never ever had a problem with Clickbank to get my refund!!!!!!!!
It is in my opinon a very unfair practice from Plimus against the buyer. For sure a lot of crap is sold from both, but this is not the fault from Plimus or Clickbank, this is the sellers fault. if you buy from Plimus you are sooner or later doomed if you ask for a refund multiple times.

I Disregard Everything Sold Through Plimus

Hey there,

I don't necessarily hold anything against Plimus, except that they do frustrate the refund process to a certain degree.

It may be that Plimus is okay, but they allow so many scam operations to sell through them that I've gotten to the point where, when I see I'm being redirected to a Plimus page, I automatically forget about buying the product and move on.

Like I said, it could be that they're a scam-shop-front on purpose or it could just be that their qualifications for selling through them are too lax. Either way, their standard practices have made them unacceptable for me to do business with.

Only my opinion, of course,

Mike

karl Dittman

i think Karl Dittman are some kind of programmer and not a forex trader
almost every week i get a new Email from him abouth a new Ea or something similuar he try to sell me
he has build i dont know maybe he is a good trader or not but i never buy anything from him
stuffi

p.s sorry my english

if you wanna succed you have to do it on your own

In all fairness, not considering the value/effectiveness of the product, Dittman is being straight forward and telling you that you can purchase the product but without the money back guarantee. You simply don't have to purchase the product. A possible solution is checking the FPA performance reviews and the track records of the ea's tested.

I think the FPA would need to buy a whole server just to handle testing for all the amazing new forex trading secrets that Karl Dittmann keeps finding. :)

Whether it's Clickbank or Plimus (or anything else), think before you buy instead of just buying on impulse and counting on the guarantee. If you ask for too many refunds on either system, your credit card can be banned.

Back