KATCH PIPS FX = SCAM. CODY will not cancel your subscription BUT make unauthorized 5 charges !!!

hdnguyn

Private
Signed up with KATCHPIPSFX on April 20th as I saw his Facebook post for $1 subscription and looked decent so I thought I'd give it a chance.
I joined the group and did not like it and requested to cancel on April 28th. On his website, he states you're able to cancel on your own in your account.... which is very false...However, as days past, I received no answer nor reply.

Therefore I started to write a negative review of him how he is not willing to cancel my subscription on his Facebook.

Now the fun part begins. I guess the bad reviews triggered him LOL and he couldn't handle losing business.
I guess he relies on selling phony memberships to live his life....

Anyways on May 1st, that's when I noticed a bunch of charges from Cody (KTCPFX) on my bank. My bank noticed fraud charges from KTCPFX on my card and thankfully they blocked it.

On a side note... his new site is now this (https://katchpipsfx.com/)
When I was in his group I noticed he would offer incentives to anyone that would write a bad review to his competitor.
I wouldn't be surprised if he gave out incentives to write good reviews about him.

Attached
1) the website stating you're able to cancel on your own
2) the day I signed up
3) May 1st unauthorized charges from him
4) TD bank detecting fraud charges from him
5) Emails requesting cancellation

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-05-01 183813.png
    Annotation 2020-05-01 183813.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2020-05-01_18-10-05 (2).jpg
    photo_2020-05-01_18-10-05 (2).jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2020-05-01_18-10-05 (3).jpg
    photo_2020-05-01_18-10-05 (3).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1
  • photo_2020-05-01_18-10-05.jpg
    photo_2020-05-01_18-10-05.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 2
  • email.png
    email.png
    144.4 KB · Views: 2
Signed up with KATCHPIPSFX on April 20th as I saw his Facebook post for $1 subscription and looked decent so I thought I'd give it a chance.
I joined the group and did not like it and requested to cancel on April 28th. On his website, he states you're able to cancel on your own in your account.... which is very false...However, as days past, I received no answer nor reply.

Therefore I started to write a negative review of him how he is not willing to cancel my subscription on his Facebook.

Now the fun part begins. I guess the bad reviews triggered him LOL and he couldn't handle losing business.
I guess he relies on selling phony memberships to live his life....

Anyways on May 1st, that's when I noticed a bunch of charges from Cody (KTCPFX) on my bank. My bank noticed fraud charges from KTCPFX on my card and thankfully they blocked it.

On a side note... his new site is now this (https://katchpipsfx.com/)
When I was in his group I noticed he would offer incentives to anyone that would write a bad review to his competitor.
I wouldn't be surprised if he gave out incentives to write good reviews about him.

Attached
1) the website stating you're able to cancel on your own
2) the day I signed up
3) May 1st unauthorized charges from him
4) TD bank detecting fraud charges from him
5) Emails requesting cancellation
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back