• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss KatchPipsFX.com (Was KatchPipsFXCoaching.com)

General discussions of a financial company
he is scammer

he promote 1$ course, but everymonth will charge you 39.90$, no way to cancel it

i must to contact bank

he removed me from group after 2 days, i paid him 500$ to pass me challenge for one funded company

he never response me

Yes this is true.
His new site now is " katchpipsfx.com/ "

I signed up the $1 trial. Didn't like what he has to offer. On his FAQ he stated you're able to cancel on your own on his website but this is not true. The only way to cancel is msg him or email.

So I emailed multiple times every day no answer. I asked him in his group chat since he is active in there. Then all a sudden this fool, Cody kicks me out.

The only way to cancel is by going through your bank. Which I have to do now during this pandemic which is a headache since call times are 1-2hour hold.

This is all him from April 21st till now May 1st. I asked to cancel his group but obviously he did not BUT instead of canceling. Cody decides to charge my card another 3x until my bank detected him as fraud and stopped it.

While it was stopped by my bank Cody tried charging 147$ to my card another 3x within the 5min span LOL. Typical scammer.

Attachments

• photo_2020-05-01_18-10-05 (2).jpg
    photo_2020-05-01_18-10-05 (2).jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 13
  • photo_2020-05-01_18-10-05 (3).jpg
    photo_2020-05-01_18-10-05 (3).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 14
  • photo_2020-05-01_18-10-05.jpg
    photo_2020-05-01_18-10-05.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 14
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.
Cody Porter, previously own "KatchpipsFX" now owns forexunscrambled on ig ..... forexunscrambled.com

Back