• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss KayaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
OK, i can start this one.
KayaFX is THAT company you will stay away from.
Total Scam, uses all known tactics to suck you in.
Did a minumum (EUR250) test-spend there, and after i refused to add more funds and did a withdraw-request, they started to drain account with loosing bets..
Can document this if needed.. :)

Others that share the same experience from that pack of bandits?

Kaya FX is a total scam paid in 250EUR and after a day I decided claimed my refund without using their system, I did receive a call from them on the 14th of FEB around 11:30am to inform me that they were closing my account and process my refund and I did receive a confirmation email with less than half of the money I had deposited, inform me that your Withdrawal Request has been APPROVED at 13:20pm. On the 15th of February I received another call from them, on my conversation I was told that there were some trades running already on your account without me knowing hence I did check my account on Wednesday morning and nothing was running and no trades were active, and to my own surprise as fraudulent as it can be after the conversation I checked my account again and only to notice that some 5 trades were opened on the 14th of February 2018 the day when my account was closed, Opened at 2:55:09 pm to 2:56:28pm just for a minute and all of them were closed a second after each was opened and on the same day, very fraudulent indeed. With all due respect all these accounts were opened after my account was closed in a bid to defraud me which is a criminal act. a copy of these fraudulent trades opened after my account was classed are attached below.

Attachments

• New Document 1PK.pdf
    129.7 KB · Views: 10
DetailedStatement11.gif

Here you can see at the 350-mark where i made a withdraw-request ..
They started to place loosing bets..

Here is transactions from a friend of me:
They was more effective to drain his account.. (done in about 4 minutes)
Scammerserased.PNG

We can see 9 trades, they took about 200 Eur in commission, and lost the rest...
Need more proof to label KayaFX as scammers?
Please explain what i need to document... ;)

Please publish the name of your broker and try to describe him, e.g. something remarkable about him, did he have an accent, … My broker, Philipp Schmidt, talked to me in German with a Turkish or Arabian accent.

I already made a complaint at the police. If all victims of their scam do the same, there must be a few hundred complains, so the authorities have to react, before they disappear with all our money.

Kayafx: I want to warn people, too. Do not invest your money there. You will never get the profit. I had 15.261,62 Euro. When I started to withdraw that money, my broker Philipp Schmidt placed so many negative trades, that at last I had Minus 2.712,11 Euros. That meant I had lost 17.973,73 Euros. I sent a complaint to FCA, short time later Kayafx was blacklisted. Philipp was so angry about it, he got unfriendly and aggressive and threatened me, his lawyer would finish me off.

Please publish the name of your broker and try to describe him, e.g. something remarkable about him, did he have an accent, … My broker, Philipp Schmidt, talked to me in German with a Turkish or Arabian accent.

Andrey Borgov and Andy Nicolas

... were my contact persons. Both speak English, Andrey with a slight East European accent. As long as things are going well, they are very friendly. That changes abruptly when you reclaim money. With delaying tactics they don't give you the money. I even know Philipp Schmidt.
but since I did not like him from the start, Andrey Borgov took over the trading.

Kayafx: I want to warn people, too. Do not invest your money there. You will never get the profit. I had 15.261,62 Euro. When I started to withdraw that money, my broker Philipp Schmidt placed so many negative trades, that at last I had Minus 2.712,11 Euros. That meant I had lost 17.973,73 Euros. I sent a complaint to FCA, short time later Kayafx was blacklisted. Philipp was so angry about it, he got unfriendly and aggressive and threatened me, his lawyer would finish me off.
I know this was posted a long time ago but do you have any update on it as i am in a similar situation with Kayafx - wish i had known all of this beforehand.

Back