Kayafx.com

Destiny'sChild

Private
Early April 2018 I am contacted by James Dorn Zitzelsberger and his partner Philipp Schmidt and told that the boss of TraderVC had misappropriated all the clients' funds and is sitting in jail and that therefore my investment of 40.000 Euros made in 2017 had also disappeared. They told me that they are now freelancers, incorporated with Kayafx, to use the platform for their own project which was to test and eventually buy an Algorythm-Trading-System from a Chinese businessman. James asked me for a second chance and to invest with him again. He promised me on the head of his children that he would pay back all my loss and generate much more profit. After some consideration I decided to go for it as it is said one should always give a second chance, and I wished very much to be able to buy a flat for my disabled sister. So I believed and trusted and sent money. I was called almost daily by them, mostly just for a chat or to ask to send more funds.
At the end of May, I had already invested 150.000 Euros. When they wanted me to send more money and because of the huge profits already generated, I asked for a security for my investment. Following this I received a Capital Protection Contract with a one-month validity and the possibility to renew if necessary. I felt secure and sent more money again. At the end of June 2018 my total investment was 689.000 Euros and my account showed an accumulated profit of 986.000 Euros and an equity of 1.851.000 Euros.
I had always made very clear that from the beginning of July I should be in need of withdrawing part of the accumulated profit what never seemed to be an issue. So I first asked James Dorn Zitzelsberger to renew my Capital Protection Contract what was refused; such need would not exist and the CPC was only a deterrent. I then asked for a withdrawal what got ignored, and after several other attempts our contact cooled down sharply. I was of course alerted but stayed friendly and waited with hope and patience. On 1st August the last trades on my account were made. On 6 August I open a second account to which I transfer an amount of 1.474.622 Euros to do a withdraw request. James Zitzelsberger contacts me and tells me that first I cannot do a withdraw request without his consens and booked the whole amount back to the initial trading account.
On 13 August when doing my daily check and login, I see a hundred of negativ trades burning down big part of the profit in front of my eyes. Under chock I again openned another kayafx-account and transferred 500.000 Euros to keep it away from the algorythmsystem running on the initial account. In the middle of the following night I open a withdraw request of 596.000 Euros from the first account and 500.000 Euros from the second account. At the same time I am doing a Recall for the last invested amount of 89.000, after which I get contacted by my broker and asked to cancel it otherwise he could not do anything for me anymore. Few days later a Mr. Martin Roth, himself headbroker, calls and tells me that he now is in charge of my account as James got moved within the company for other duties!?!? He asks me to cancel the recall what I refuse. I ask them to refund me first and then I would cancel the recall. Some days afterwards I get contacted by the so-called CEO David Berg who asks again to cancel the recall otherwise they would freeze my account and I would never see my money again.
I confirmed this phone call by e-mail to Mr. Martin Roth and David Berg as the threats were significant and important for my claim with the public prosecutor.
Since 29 August 2018 I cannot log into my account anymore.
I have initiated legal steps and have fortunately all evidence of all conversations, of each and every trade, of each funding of the account with kayafx, of each statement of account and each withdraw request. I highly recommend that everybody involved with kayafx has to copy all possible evidence.

The first step is to email an invitation to your Scam Alerts thread to the company. Make sure to include the url of the thread in Scam Alerts and not this case. They can't see this thread while it's still in the Case Preparations folder. Ask them to come join the thread and publicly explain why you can't get your money.

The first step is to email an invitation to your Scam Alerts thread to the company. Make sure to include the url of the thread in Scam Alerts and not this case. They can't see this thread while it's still in the Case Preparations folder. Ask them to come join the thread and publicly explain why you can't get your money.
Will send an invitation to the company as you advise. Thank you very much indeed for guiding me.

Early April 2018 I am contacted by James Dorn Zitzelsberger and his partner Philipp Schmidt and told that the boss of TraderVC had misappropriated all the clients' funds and is sitting in jail and that therefore my investment of 40.000 Euros made in 2017 had also disappeared. They told me that they are now freelancers, incorporated with Kayafx, to use the platform for their own project which was to test and eventually buy an Algorythm-Trading-System from a Chinese businessman. James asked me for a second chance and to invest with him again. He promised me on the head of his children that he would pay back all my loss and generate much more profit. After some consideration I decided to go for it as it is said one should always give a second chance, and I wished very much to be able to buy a flat for my disabled sister. So I believed and trusted and sent money. I was called almost daily by them, mostly just for a chat or to ask to send more funds.
At the end of May, I had already invested 150.000 Euros. When they wanted me to send more money and because of the huge profits already generated, I asked for a security for my investment. Following this I received a Capital Protection Contract with a one-month validity and the possibility to renew if necessary. I felt secure and sent more money again. At the end of June 2018 my total investment was 689.000 Euros and my account showed an accumulated profit of 986.000 Euros and an equity of 1.851.000 Euros.
I had always made very clear that from the beginning of July I should be in need of withdrawing part of the accumulated profit what never seemed to be an issue. So I first asked James Dorn Zitzelsberger to renew my Capital Protection Contract what was refused; such need would not exist and the CPC was only a deterrent. I then asked for a withdrawal what got ignored, and after several other attempts our contact cooled down sharply. I was of course alerted but stayed friendly and waited with hope and patience. On 1st August the last trades on my account were made. On 6 August I open a second account to which I transfer an amount of 1.474.622 Euros to do a withdraw request. James Zitzelsberger contacts me and tells me that first I cannot do a withdraw request without his consens and booked the whole amount back to the initial trading account.
On 13 August when doing my daily check and login, I see a hundred of negativ trades burning down big part of the profit in front of my eyes. Under chock I again openned another kayafx-account and transferred 500.000 Euros to keep it away from the algorythmsystem running on the initial account. In the middle of the following night I open a withdraw request of 596.000 Euros from the first account and 500.000 Euros from the second account. At the same time I am doing a Recall for the last invested amount of 89.000, after which I get contacted by my broker and asked to cancel it otherwise he could not do anything for me anymore. Few days later a Mr. Martin Roth, himself headbroker, calls and tells me that he now is in charge of my account as James got moved within the company for other duties!?!? He asks me to cancel the recall what I refuse. I ask them to refund me first and then I would cancel the recall. Some days afterwards I get contacted by the so-called CEO David Berg who asks again to cancel the recall otherwise they would freeze my account and I would never see my money again.
I confirmed this phone call by e-mail to Mr. Martin Roth and David Berg as the threats were significant and important for my claim with the public prosecutor.
Since 29 August 2018 I cannot log into my account anymore.
I have initiated legal steps and have fortunately all evidence of all conversations, of each and every trade, of each funding of the account with kayafx, of each statement of account and each withdraw request. I highly recommend that everybody involved with kayafx has to copy all possible evidence.
If a company failed to proper response then I would suggest you to contact Rebecca here WinChargeback. She will help you to get your money back.

https://news.postimees.ee/4479853/con-artists-taking-advantage-of-estonia-s-e-reputation

Evidently their Public Prosecutor Suurväli need to wake up, some international arrest’s starting with local directors would be a good start, next what’s Europol good for ? (typical garbage talk , as well explaining money laundering could not be traced…tsss ….however these crook firms do pay their tax in Estonia….funny

https://infopank.ee/ettevote/317724/seosed/gammatech-services

might as well invite the company’s legal representant Monika Elzbieta Kobus

ah.... Estonian Public Prosecutor Marek Vahing / Financial Supervision… Kristjan E. Suurvali

Back