• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem KayaFx Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Not sure what is the best strategy to get your money out from them, it all depends on the mood of your account-manager the exact moment you make a withdrawal-request..

Benharris:
They are making you trust them, by give you back a little of your first payment..
Soon there will be a phone-call from your account-manager that says something about "big **** happens in the market", "you should top off your account with more money" to make the "easy" big bucks.. "You really don't want to miss this".. :D
They are low life scum rats. Don't fall for it.. ;)

Thanks for your advice. I'll have to consider it all carefully before I go for anything. In the meantime it looks ok with them, however I do lack experience. I would appreciate it a lot if you could find sometime to discuss about it in PMs. Hopefully it all turns out well in the end

Just signed up as I've been seeing a lot of disinformation regarding Kaya. They are fine with me. Maybe since your negative experiences they've changed their practice?

I think a lot of the negative reviews online are paid for by competitors. Like the stories of the Russian bots that supposedly rigged our elections. Though I don't believe that. MAGA!!! Trump for life!

Their customer service is generally responsive, and the broker I had spoke English for once! Making moderate profits - though nothing special... (yet) hopefully.

Well, we are over 100 members in a "KayaFX Scam" group on facebook now, and can show horrible examples on how KayaFX operate when the client want to withdraw money..
They are scammers for a fact.. But, do as you like, we just want to give a heads up for what you can expect when you want to withdraw proffits..
My example was modest..
Deposited 250 Eur:
Made two withdrawal-requests 1 at 290 and one at 350 with.. both totally ignored.
But after the second withdrawal-attempt, they started a operation to drain the account with loosing bets.
They made sure there was no winning bets after that day.. Counted over 60 loosing bets in a row.. :)
-NOPE, i did not make this up, and i'm not a paid ****-thrower KayaFX is a group of bandits..

So one of the horrible things KayaFX do for a fact, is :pissing away your money when you make a withdrawal-request.

Here is the transactions they did for a friend of me..
Scammerserased.PNG

This trades are done by KayaFX, they took little under 200 Eur in "commission" to waste about 50 Eur in one day..
Scammers or bandits?
9 trades!!!

So I've made money with them, but to prove to myself that I'm not being scammed I will try and withdraw money today. How long should I expect to wait until the withdrawal is processed?

I will update with the results. Wish me luck!

Back