• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem KayaFx Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Good Luck! :)

Small prediction:
-Account manager will call you.
-He will tell you that you are stupid to withdraw, and that you should put in more.
-When you still want a withdraw, he press a button, and your account is flooded with loosing trades and high commissions..

So I spoke with someone at Kaya and requested some of my funds back. Not all of it, just a portion. To be honest I procrastinated in requesting a withdrawal just because I was making steady profit... I ended up speaking with them a week and a half ago. They were hesitant to see me withdraw but Itold them I needed to to do it in order to continue trading with them.

I told them I wasn't interested in withdrawing everything but that I 'needed the funds for a personal reason' and that I would be reinvesting them in the near future. Not that I needed to explain but being their customer I did want to reassure them somewhat that I wasn't abandoning their service...

They told me that the refund would be processed, but that it might take up a maximum of 30 days (business day) before it appears in my account. With that said as long as the money appears in my account that's fine. I've heard that before from other places (even walk-in stores).

I will report back as soon as the 30 days are up! Has anyone else gotten this response from them?

And if so, did you get your funds back? I'm optomistic right now

I deposited EUR250 at KayaFX. The trouble started when I requested to withdraw. The "account manager" is harrassing me about depositing more money and is not processing my withdrawal. Now, they are not responding to my email, they hang up on me and they close all live chats I try to initiate about the withdrawal. I just want my money back.
I have the same experience only they also got an additional £5000. There was over £6000 in the account when I asked to withdraw. The balance has since reduced by £1900 and if all the other reports are true I seem unlikely to get anything back. I keep trying but they just won't communicate with me. I have reported them to the Financial Authority in Estonia and am pursuing with other fraud prevention bodies.

Please share a screenshot of the last trades10-20 trades, i will bet that about all of them is loosing trades, with high commision and swap-fees. Fees you never had before.. ;)
And it starts about the time you requested withdawal, or after your account-manager called you, and you refused to top of your account with a few thosand more..

krisminchen said:
So I've made money with them, but to prove to myself that I'm not being scammed I will try and withdraw money today. How long should I expect to wait until the withdrawal is processed?
unfortunately you are unlikely to ever see any money

KayaFx is a scam company of worst order. STAY AWAY!!
At first they are nice and they make you account grow. Then they want you to invest even more and more to
I traded for over one month and deposited 20.000 usd after being convinced by Account Manager Aldrik Schmidt. My account grew to over 30.000 usd and I decided early January 2018 to make a withdraw request. When KayaFx realized they could not convince me to continue trading they took the action I feared, and had been told what their next step is. Then in just 2 days my account was drained from 30.000 usd to the minimum 3000 usd. Over 50 trades were placed and closed after only few seconds.............Then you will loose every bet on purpose... which is their agenda. Becouse there is no real trading account.. all is fake.. Please post folks!!
unfortunately none of us will get any money back. everyone scammed by Kayafx should report to as many forums and authorities as possible. The Police Fraud department, FCA, Estonian Finance Authority. The more complaints they receive the better chance they can stop them robbing others.

krisminchen said:
Their customer service is generally responsive, and the broker I had spoke English for once! Making moderate profits - though nothing special... (yet) hopefully.
You do realise that you have lost your money. kayafx is a major scam

krisminchen said:
So I've made money with them, but to prove to myself that I'm not being scammed I will try and withdraw money today. How long should I expect to wait until the withdrawal is processed?
Unfortunately its unlikely you'll ever get anything back.

Please share a screenshot of the last trades10-20 trades, i will bet that about all of them is loosing trades, with high commision and swap-fees. Fees you never had before.. ;)
And it starts about the time you requested withdawal, or after your account-manager called you, and you refused to top of your account with a few thosand more..
It's a well designed process. They don't steal all your money at first in the hope they may get you to invest more. They might even send you a payment to increase your trust. Unfortunately in the end they will take your money.

Back