• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem KayaFx Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Hi,
so my experience is same as almost all people here... I opened account this month (!) I made first deposit 250 GBP and only then I did further research... So next day I asked for withdrawal and Kevin or whatever his name is told me that I will see my money back in 5 days... I waited 7 and then wrote him again. You can see the result in attached file... It wasnt even one second. And of course the comunication stopped. I did not allow anybody to invest or trade and I told them that I will do it manually, but as you can see I did not have a chance...
250 in one sec.jpg

So I still haven't received my money back, but the money in my account isn't disappearing on losing trades. That's a good sign!

You are so wrong. They are crooks.They steal your money.
Jimmac, when did you have a negative experience with them? Was it a long time ago or recently? Maybe they've since improved their customer facing experience?

krisminchen said:
Jimmac, when did you have a negative experience with them? Was it a long time ago or recently? Maybe they've since improved their customer facing experience?

Maybe they really did get complaints from the relevant authorities in Estonia and changed their practices since then? I'm still hopeful i'll receive the withdrawal request. As you said, hope my optimism is rewarded :)

So I still haven't received my money back, but the money in my account isn't disappearing on losing trades. That's a good sign!
Sorry but it will.

krisminchen said:
Maybe they really did get complaints from the relevant authorities in Estonia and changed their practices since then? I'm still hopeful i'll receive the withdrawal request. As you said, hope my optimism is rewarded :)
I wish you luck but don't hold out much hope.

Thanks for your advice. I'll have to consider it all carefully before I go for anything. In the meantime it looks ok with them, however I do lack experience. I would appreciate it a lot if you could find sometime to discuss about it in PMs. Hopefully it all turns out well in the end
Obviously most of us who have been caught are also naive and inexperienced. It is a massive scam. Kayafx is a well organised criminal set up and the account managers well trained crooks. Don't give them anymore money and expose them everywhere you can.

So I did see the funds returned to my account! It his this afternoon while I was at work!!!!!

To be honest, I was really starting to doubt whether they would come through based on the constant assurances that I wouldn't see the money again. But, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones!

Though I have been seeing a lot of other feedback online recently saying something similar. People reporting they do get their money back. I frequent a few sites and Kaya is a popular topic. Lots of heated opinions, haha. Are all unregulated brokers so divisive?

I think I'm going to reinvest straight away (I did tell them I would once I received my funds back to ease my mind). I know that's not a popular opinion on this board, but I can't deny that they did right by me!!

Thank you all for your input! I wish everyone lots of luck in seeing their funds! Be optimistic like I was! :)

I deposited EUR250 at KayaFX. The trouble started when I requested to withdraw. The "account manager" is harrassing me about depositing more money and is not processing my withdrawal. Now, they are not responding to my email, they hang up on me and they close all live chats I try to initiate about the withdrawal. I just want my money back.

actually, I used to use their services for a while and although the profits aren't that high, they used to give a pretty good service.

I think I'm going to reinvest straight away (I did tell them I would once I received my funds back to ease my mind). I know that's not a popular opinion on this board, but I can't deny that they did right by me!!
You must be joking here..

KayaFx Philipp Schmidt Scam Broker!
They do not pay any money back. I started with 250€. At once I got a call from KayaFX, a broker, who called himself Philipp Schmidt. He was the head of German counter and senior account manager. Perhaps the names are not real, so be aware. They might use other names. Philipp talked to me in German with a Turkish / Arabian accent. He wanted me to add several thousands more. I added 1.750€. With these 2.000€ I wanted to test the company. But Philipp called me each day several times. He talked and talked without an end. He talked about events that are bringing much money, e g. Fang. But I could not join with only 2.000€. At last he had 18.000€. I wanted to have the profit: 5.000 after the first week, I did not get it, 3.000 after some more days, ...Philipp sent me confirmations about the withdraw requests, but I never got a penny. I was alerted and told Philipp not to place any more trades, but he ignored my order. When I stopped to transfer more money Philipp burned my account together with another broker, who called himself James Dorn. He talked to me in English, but so bad, that I could hardly understand what he wanted to tell me. Every single trade was negative. I saw it on the PC and sent a message to stop trading, but they continued and even continued the next day until the balance was minus 2.700€.

Back