• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem KayaFx Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Hi guys,

I'm afraid I made a rash decision and deposited 250 euros there. I did not complete the verification and didn't sign the digital deposit document confirmation they sent me or send them any personal information.
Since this was an internation deposit my bank confirmed the deposit but didn't charge me yet. Is there a chance I could not get charged or since I made the deposit it's lost forever I just can't use it?
I feel terrible for having fallen for this.

First talk to your bank. If you didn't fill out the transfer document and they didn't charge you its still on your account. But the main mistake is that you transferred money to Kaya fx, they are a proven scam !!!

dont send kaya any personal information like credit card, passport,... they probably sell them to other scammers or try to steal money from your account.

Good news! They have tried to pressure me to sign the authorization documents and send them my documents but I said no and I wanted to withdraw. They said they needed my data because they had rules against money laundering or something and it was the only way to withdraw. I made a withdraw request straight which they accepted only a month later. I have made my peace with losing my 250 euros and blocked their numbers and their emails because they were trying to call me every day. I went to my bank account today and almost had a heart attack because it had a 250 euro movement and I immediately cancelled my card out of panic. Only like 10 minutes later did I realize it was a credit movement and not a debit and I had the 250 euros back in my account. It was probably for the best to cancel the card I made the deposit with anyway, now I can be sure they can't steal money from me.
Did anyone else get their money back?

So I did see the funds returned to my account! It his this afternoon while I was at work!!!!!

To be honest, I was really starting to doubt whether they would come through based on the constant assurances that I wouldn't see the money again. But, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones!

Though I have been seeing a lot of other feedback online recently saying something similar. People reporting they do get their money back. I frequent a few sites and Kaya is a popular topic. Lots of heated opinions, haha. Are all unregulated brokers so divisive?

I think I'm going to reinvest straight away (I did tell them I would once I received my funds back to ease my mind). I know that's not a popular opinion on this board, but I can't deny that they did right by me!!

Thank you all for your input! I wish everyone lots of luck in seeing their funds! Be optimistic like I was! :)
Your optimism is misplaced. You will not get your money back. There is no trading platform. They simply manipulate a fake account and make it look good to keep you interested. When you want to withdraw they might even give you a small payment. They will then tell you trading has been bad but that they will work to get all your money back. Not a chance.

this company is a big scam don't invest with them except you want to lose money.
don't believe these positive reviews these are the people from Kaya FX trying to fool you
They use many different names, but their deception is always the same. At Kaya, you first make good profits, then they call you about an event or something big in the market, etc. They urge you to invest more and more, but you'll never be able to withdraw any of that money, they try to talk you out of it because you would lose money. If this doesn't work, they get rude and afterward, if they think that there is nothing left to steal, they set negative trades and you can see how the money goes down until nothing is left in the account. The Kaya Site is probably just a demo to hide your money being stolen the minute you transfer it.
I have speb
Then you are the only lucky customer, or maybe if you are a member of several online forums, they don't want to make you angry, and in fact you are giving them a lot of good reviews, so for them its a good deal to give you a few hundred, and they can convince other customers to invest a few thousands, they can steel. Then you wrote a lot of comments today so the bad ones are not on top of the page anymore, and if only one doesnt check the other pages and invest, they still make a good deal.
Could you upload the statements here, just to show, you are a real custome
Hi K I, not joking. Everyone on here told me they wouldn't refund my money. And I got really cold feet. But my withdrawal worked so I see no reason not to continue investing.

I told them that I was a vocal member of several online forums and talkbacks, and that I wanted to receive my money back to give them some much needed positive publicity online

And I told them that was an exercise intended to ease my mind, and that once I received the money I would reinvest straight away with a larger amount.

Agreed, Ben. It's a very unpopular opinion. And I can understand. If I hadn't received my money back I would be pretty negative, too. But they honored their agreement with me so I am pretty satisfied with them!

Any other lurkers on here with GOOD things to say about Kaya? I feel like the ones against Kaya are most vocal, but there must be some satisfied customers if they're still in business.

I have spent money with chargeback companies and continue to pursue recovery of my money through various avenues, without success. However one thing I have established without a doubt is that Kayafx is a total scam. They are not a licensed broker and they do not trade. The fake account they show you on their web site is a clever, manipulated scam. If you read any comments to the contrary they have been placed by Kayafx "people". Your money has Benn stolen. If you are considering giving them money. Don't.

un
Now almost 2 weeks after the last call from Kaya FX I didn't hear anything from Philipp, Brian, the support or anybody. I'm still waiting for my money but nothing so far, maybe they are all busy to set up Dojo FX and need to make up new names and stories for their brokers.

I will keep you all up to date if something happens and if I get my money back from Kaya FX / GammaTech.
unfortunately you won't have any positive updates to give. You won't be getting your money back.

KayaFx Philipp Schmidt Scam Broker!
They do not pay any money back. I started with 250€. At once I got a call from KayaFX, a broker, who called himself Philipp Schmidt. He was the head of German counter and senior account manager. Perhaps the names are not real, so be aware. They might use other names. Philipp talked to me in German with a Turkish / Arabian accent. He wanted me to add several thousands more. I added 1.750€. With these 2.000€ I wanted to test the company. But Philipp called me each day several times. He talked and talked without an end. He talked about events that are bringing much money, e g. Fang. But I could not join with only 2.000€. At last he had 18.000€. I wanted to have the profit: 5.000 after the first week, I did not get it, 3.000 after some more days, ...Philipp sent me confirmations about the withdraw requests, but I never got a penny. I was alerted and told Philipp not to place any more trades, but he ignored my order. When I stopped to transfer more money Philipp burned my account together with another broker, who called himself James Dorn. He talked to me in English, but so bad, that I could hardly understand what he wanted to tell me. Every single trade was negative. I saw it on the PC and sent a message to stop trading, but they continued and even continued the next day until the balance was minus 2.700€.

Any positive comments can be dismissed. Kayafx is a scam. This is an undisputed fact. They are not a broker.

This is an update of KayaFx Philipp Schmidt Scam Broker!
In March, I had a profit of more than 15.000€. I sent 4 withdrawel requests to Kayafx: 5.000 Euros, 3.000 Euros, 15.000 Euros, 4.804 Euros. But my Broker Philipp Schmidt blocked my account, I did not get a cent. Instead Philipp burned my account. He placed trades, although I had told him, not to place any trades. Last month I showed my trading history to a Broker in my neighbourhood. His investigation had a surprising result: All trades that had burned my account did not exist. That meant, Philipp had invented the trades to make my money disappear . I think he put the 15.000 € in his own pocket. And my invested money? He told me it is gone, too.-- Philipp Schmidt is really the worst broker at Kayafx. Kayafx live chat Jessica closes as soon as I get online , the support does not answer my requests they just block off, do not give an answer or anything , Philipp Schmidt wants to talk to me at the phone, but he does not call me. This company simply steals the money.

Back