• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem KayaFx Scam

I am having an issue with a company
If you invested with kaya and now searching the internet be 100% sure that they are a big scam your account makes profits long as they think you invest more but they are not withdrawable and existing only on their faked page. the comments on some pages tell always about nice profit but there just made up to catch more people who are thinking its a good investment. the Scam brokers there use names like Philip Schmidt John de Smit or Frank Hayes and are well-trained salesmen who even convince skeptical people to forget any care about investing money, even pushing people to get a loan to invest more and join the next event that gonna make them rich.

If you been scammed by Kaya FX and made the recall with your bank they probably approached you and tried to threaten you to sing that document to get some money back

don't do it its a trick they pressure customers to sing it, by singing this or maybe a similar document you give away any chance to see your money again they can try to stop the recall process with that document.
in the second one you can see the Bank and adress they using in London .

Attachments

• Wire.Decleration.pdf
    35.2 KB · Views: 14
  • wire pdf.pdf
    70.8 KB · Views: 19
Here some screenshots from Kaya FX at LinkedIn and the well known Eleanor Nickerson witch looks a bit like a stock image to me and a few people connected to her profile.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-18 um 23.35.25.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-18 um 23.35.25.png
    393.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-18 um 23.35.18.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-18 um 23.35.18.png
    359 KB · Views: 1
  • Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-18 um 23.34.38.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-18 um 23.34.38.png
    343.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-18 um 23.35.09.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-18 um 23.35.09.png
    465.8 KB · Views: 2
  • el1.png
    el1.png
    500.9 KB · Views: 1
  • el2.png
    el2.png
    404.7 KB · Views: 2
  • el3.png
    el3.png
    409.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-18 um 23.34.38.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-18 um 23.34.38.png
    343.7 KB · Views: 2
  • mk1.png
    mk1.png
    465.8 KB · Views: 2
  • mk2.png
    mk2.png
    359 KB · Views: 2
and some more

Attachments

• ma1.png
    ma1.png
    422.3 KB · Views: 2
  • nb1.png
    nb1.png
    475.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-18 um 23.35.25.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-18 um 23.35.25.png
    393.1 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for your advice. I'll have to consider it all carefully before I go for anything. In the meantime it looks ok with them, however I do lack experience. I would appreciate it a lot if you could find sometime to discuss about it in PMs. Hopefully it all turns out well in the end
Unfortunately it won't turn out well. There is no trading platform, it is one massive scam. They will string you along for a long time telling you that are working hard to recover your money. It just won't happen.

Not sure what is the best strategy to get your money out from them, it all depends on the mood of your account-manager the exact moment you make a withdrawal-request..
unfortunately your money has been stolen. you won't be getting it back.

I read t
They always use the same trick first you make good profits but soon as you make a withdraw or don't want to invest more your account goes below zero, they are proven Scammers and finally Blacklisted by the FCA.

publish also the phone number from your broker and if possible something that can describe him like accent and make a police report and talk to your bank.

expect a few calls where they try to talk out of it if and they can bring your money back if you invest a bit more you resist they get rude and aggressive.
I read these comments that people started to make gains on their account before it went wrong. There are no accounts. They show you what looks like a trading account but it's just a scam. They will try to keep you interested and let you think there might be a way getting your money back and explore ways of getting more from you. There is no chance of this. Your money has gone. Kayafx is a highly efficient criminal organisation.

unfortunately none of us will get any money back. everyone scammed by Kayafx should report to as many forums and authorities as possible. The Police Fraud department, FCA, Estonian Finance Authority. The more complaints they receive the better chance they can stop them robbing others.

Hi, I would like to suggest that it will be more beneficial for all of us who have been scammed by kaya fx, to join 1 group together, so we can be more of a voice, rather than be all individual posting numerous crazy moans about what we know about loosing money. I have concrete evidence of money laundering via Denmark and various countries before all monies land in the Middle East. I want to push for government intervention and help so the law can be excercised in their own country, for theft this means life.......

Well, we are over 100 members in a "KayaFX Scam" group on facebook now, and can show horrible examples on how KayaFX operate when the client want to withdraw money..
They are scammers for a fact.. But, do as you like, we just want to give a heads up for what you can expect when you want to withdraw proffits..
My example was modest..
Deposited 250 Eur:
Made two withdrawal-requests 1 at 290 and one at 350 with.. both totally ignored.
But after the second withdrawal-attempt, they started a operation to drain the account with loosing bets.
They made sure there was no winning bets after that day.. Counted over 60 loosing bets in a row.. :)
-NOPE, i did not make this up, and i'm not a paid ****-thrower KayaFX is a group of bandits..

So one of the horrible things KayaFX do for a fact, is :pissing away your money when you make a withdrawal-request.

Hi, I would like to ask all the 100 members to consider becoming a force, so that we can place a written request to the media, and government
To request help from the UAE durastriction which is where all monies have been deposited, theft in UAE carries life in prision and proceeds of crime to be placed under control. This is a huge money laundering Organization and many many financial institutes are involved from many countries, one bank in Denmark has already been closed due to investigation by the the regulators and police
Please get in touch, I have lost 158:600. ...

Hi, I would like to ask all the 100 members to consider becoming a force, so that we can place a written request to the media, and government
To request help from the UAE durastriction which is where all monies have been deposited, theft in UAE carries life in prision and proceeds of crime to be placed under control. This is a huge money laundering Organization and many many financial institutes are involved from many countries, one bank in Denmark has already been closed due to investigation by the the regulators and police
Please get in touch, I have lost 158:600. ...
Hi Kaya. I am sitting in the same boat as you; have lost all my savings to them. Regarding your proposal to bundle all our experiences and collected know-how I consider it a good idea and would join in. As for your case, did you ever open a thread here with ForexPeace Army? If not do it. Also file complaints with Action Fraud Police and the FBI.

Back