keepe your finger away from aaoption!! SCAMMMMMM!

luiss

Recruit
I join in aaoption with a 6000 euros deposit. they said i could give up any time and take my money, no problem! The problem started when the trade was over and they ask me for 10000 euros, that money they put in my account without my permission , as a bonus, they said! I said ok, take the money from my account , i have now 31986 euros there, so.. be my guest! No, we want your money,- this money is ours, said Daniel Silva,- from your bank! They rang me every single day, mr. Daniel silva and my manager account mr Simon Sturm, some times Daniel Silva said to me he was mr. Simon Boss and other times mr Simon was in the bad books because his boss was asking him where was the money...!I tried loads of times to widrawal my account but was always denied. they warned me, if i dont give back the 10000 euros, i lose my deposit!!!!
Once mr. Simon send me back 100 euros, to keep me sweet!... I said i have no more money, they try to take from my credit card, but i have the code, and they were like mad to get the code! Ring your bank and tell us the code!... At least another 5ooo! -They think the money grows on trees!- I said , from now on you speak with my lawyer! From one day to the other they stop calling me,i cant withdrawal and i cant touch my money!
RUN FROM AAOPTION LIKE THE DEVIL FROM THE CROSS!!! they are the to screw you! SCAMMMM!

How did you deposit? If by credit card, it's time to call the fraud department of your issuing bank and explain that the promised service of withdrawals is not being honored. If this fails, you can ask a chargeback expert for more info. See this thread for details.

How did you deposit? If by credit card, it's time to call the fraud department of your issuing bank and explain that the promised service of withdrawals is not being honored. If this fails, you can ask a chargeback expert for more info. See this thread for details.
they are asking me for 25 percent, plus expenses,That can be a good bussiness... for them!

Luiss,

As you can see, Pharaoh advised you to try the chargeback yourself first. That's free. If you can't get your bank to cooperate, then you can consider WinChargeback. The rates on their site clearly explain 25% of recovered funds and no upfront fees, no win, no fee. I've seen other chargeback services with higher fees and that require upfront payments.

If you can get a chargeback done by yourself, great. If not, professional assistance can cost much more than Rebecca's service.

25 isnt bad, the problem are the expenses... at the end maybe they get all my money with that expenses and i get sweet ****all!

Hi Luiss, My name is Danny and i work with Rebecca at WinChargeBack. I want to try and clarify your query of the expenses that are set out in our work agreement with any client.
These simply are there that if we cannot firstly reach an agreement with the company and then we also fail with the Chargeback with your bank we can go even further and hire a Lawfirm in the country where the company operates. Of course all of this is discussed with you beforehand and we will never ever continue down a route without you and us discussing every available option beforehand. When working with us we will give you a 100% honest opinion and advice from the beginning and our working relationship is based on mutual trust for the best possible outcome. If you are on the no win-no fee plan it is in our interest also to have the most favorable outcome for you. If you have any questions or queries feel free to contact me and i will be happy to clarify things further for you.

Back