• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss KeltnerPRO.com (Jared Rybeck)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Anthony,

Can you provide an update on this EA?

Quite keen on it after reading largely good reports from yourself and other members and votes of confidence on the owner.

Been a bit quiet this year though?

Thanks.

After 6.2 months of testing, Keltner PRO has made +52.78% which is not bad at all. At one point it made 90%.
Hoping to see this EA reach past this point in the months to come.

KeltnerPro

Thank you for good feedback. I have also purchased Keltner pro and installed on demo account. It has taken three positive trades of one pair. I have purchase based on the evaluation of their test on live account assuming that there is no manual intervention in the set parameters. I am using default setting of 5% risk level on demo account. I have tested more than 200 EAs and most of them whipped out my accounts, so I not dared to put on live account until I get consistent results on demo first. I am hopeful about success of this EA based on its live account results. My feedback about Jared is very good as has responded promptly to my communication.

I will keep my results and evaluation posted here for public interest.
Regards,
Dhiraj
Hi Dhiraj,

How are you with keltnerpro now??.Please share

Back