• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss KeltnerPRO.com (Jared Rybeck)

General discussions of a financial company
warning to all
Resut of this EA scam is like this :
Month 1 = 246 %
Month 2 = 39 %
Month 3 = 68 %
Month 4 = 24 %
Month 5 = 13 %

It is huge difference in the result between month 1 and month 5
You know why
Because month 1 he made many manual trades to maximize the profit, , that is why the result is huge in month 1. So this result is not the performance of the EA at all, 80 % of profit of month 1 is completely manual trades.
All EA providers do like this, so when he puts his EA in FPA , it will look as if it gives high result, which is totaly SCAM
If the provider of this EA is honest, I ask him to put a( read only password and username )of his account here on FPA , so we can judge the matter, I challenge him to do so, he will never do, will never ever provide us a username and read only password for us to observe. Because he knows that we will easily discover his scam by reviewing the history and by reading the journal of the account on mt4.
Please guys BE VERY CAREFUL when you deal with such scammers.
I challenge any of the EA providers here to provide us with a username & read only password to see the journal of his mt4 account, none of them will do, because they know they are scammers .
PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND do NOT RUN IMMEDIATELY BEHIND ANY OF THOSE SCAMMERS, IT IS YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

Hello Patricia,
Can you document your assertions?
Please indicate if you have or have not purchased and used this EA.
I am a very meticulous public advocate here on FPA and wish to do more research on this one.
Please contact me privately if your have documentation you do not wish to share publically.
Your confidentiality is assured by my public license.
Thank you,
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
Integral Capital Management, LLC NFA ID#: 0464982
www.IntegralCapitalManagement.com

Patricia,

I believe we call this libel? And you should NOT be taken seriously. Two BIG reasons why. In fact FPA should BAN you as a member.

1. The robot is trading on FIXED lots. Meaning if the lots are not increased as the account grows, then the % will be less as it grows larger and larger as lot size are not being increased to be kept up with gains. Some adjustments were made to lot size, BUT it was done manually. As money management was turned off.

2. Instead of making false claims, which should be removed by the FPA team... why don't you actually purchase KeltnerPRO which I'm sure you didn't and do a back test... and when you do.. I'm certain the trades will match.. what will the answer be to that.. ? Scam?

Please stop ruining the name of good EA vendors.

warning to all
Resut of this EA scam is like this :
Month 1 = 246 %
Month 2 = 39 %
Month 3 = 68 %
Month 4 = 24 %
Month 5 = 13 %

It is huge difference in the result between month 1 and month 5
You know why
Because month 1 he made many manual trades to maximize the profit, , that is why the result is huge in month 1. So this result is not the performance of the EA at all, 80 % of profit of month 1 is completely manual trades.
All EA providers do like this, so when he puts his EA in FPA , it will look as if it gives high result, which is totaly SCAM
If the provider of this EA is honest, I ask him to put a( read only password and username )of his account here on FPA , so we can judge the matter, I challenge him to do so, he will never do, will never ever provide us a username and read only password for us to observe. Because he knows that we will easily discover his scam by reviewing the history and by reading the journal of the account on mt4.
Please guys BE VERY CAREFUL when you deal with such scammers.
I challenge any of the EA providers here to provide us with a username & read only password to see the journal of his mt4 account, none of them will do, because they know they are scammers .
PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND do NOT RUN IMMEDIATELY BEHIND ANY OF THOSE SCAMMERS, IT IS YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

A look at the monthly pip count is a more meaningful way to compare results when lot sizes are being adjusted manually. Here's how it goes.....

March - 504.5 pips
April - 395.9 pips
May - 388.3 pips
June - 617.6 pips
July - 221.4 pips

The monthly differences here are certainly within normal limits of performance variation, and would certainly not support Patricia's argument.

Patricia's comments are unsupported by any other evidence, and are not at all helpful to anyone attempting to make a serious assessment of a product. The trouble is that people are inclined to give instant credibility to negative comments, and can easily be frightened away from a good product. Thanks to Keltnerpro for responding.

Like many here, I've been burned on eas more times than I can count. And usually if something looks too good to be true, it is. This looks too good to be true (beautiful equity curve, no hideous drawdowns, lots of positive pips).

Does anybody have any actual, independent of the vendor, experience with this ea, good bad or indifferent to share on a real, live account of any size? I find it weird there are no formal evals of the system, and all we have is a rant that's not based on actual experience.

Patricia,

I believe we call this libel? And you should NOT be taken seriously. Two BIG reasons why. In fact FPA should BAN you as a member.

1. The robot is trading on FIXED lots. Meaning if the lots are not increased as the account grows, then the % will be less as it grows larger and larger as lot size are not being increased to be kept up with gains. Some adjustments were made to lot size, BUT it was done manually. As money management was turned off.

2. Instead of making false claims, which should be removed by the FPA team... why don't you actually purchase KeltnerPRO which I'm sure you didn't and do a back test... and when you do.. I'm certain the trades will match.. what will the answer be to that.. ? Scam?

Please stop ruining the name of good EA vendors.

To keltnerpro

Thank you for your explanation

No. 1
If FPA will ban me as a member as you wish, this will not make me die, will not make me lose anything, because I do not get anything from this site, I do not get anything from any EA vendor.
No. 2 I have different clients from all over the world, who are members in this site, and in all available forex sites on the face of the earth, who access those sites, and we exchange the information , if something we think it hurts people. In other words we are a group of lawyers , traders, at the same time, and we all exchange the information about anything in forex and spread the word worldwide.

No. 2
If someone will criticize your product, or accuse the product of anything, you just explain your point of view, which may make the other person change his mind and correct his view about the product , if he finds himself wrong, then puts something positive about the product.

No. 3
You should know, that many many traders every day are added to the list of victims of forex, either victims of scam EAs , or victims of forex brokers, or else, you imagine yourself are one of those victims and see how would you feel, so, please find some excuse for people who talk about a new product like yours, and make sure, that if your product is good, will find its correct place in the market as it deserves, and our negative claims will not hurt you at all.

No. 4
I am not , at all, against you or against this site, or against anyone else , I wish you all success if you are an EA provider or in any business, I wish also this site all success to be helpful to other people in the forex business, I do not like ruining any good product at all. But the problem that a lot of people have suffered a lot from many scammers in the world in forex business, that make us establish a good group of lawyers and traders, members nearly in all forex sites you know or not know, different nationalities, different countries, different names, men and women, to follow and exchange the information about anything in the forex, either good or bad, to help each other against scammers worldwide. And in many cases one of our group finds a product is good after real experience, we immediately post a positive opinion about the product to make other people know it is good product, and accordingly buy it if they are interested. We do not have a site , and we will never have a site, and we will never compete with any site, all we do everyday we visit nearly all sites to observe what is new and what is going on, and exchange the information, and in many case we supported a good product, because it deserves support as a real and good product.
And for sure,within short period, one of our group will buy your product, and use it for sometime, and you will find here in this site, either a positive or negative words about your product, according to a real use of your EA on a real forex account.

No. 5
Removing our negative claims about your product from here will not support your product, never, realy it is much better to stay, as it will make people lose trust in this site, because other claims will come also either against you or in you favour. And one of the good positive words my come from me, as I said one of our group will shortly be using your EA on a live account. I realy wish I become wrong, and find your EA is a real good one, then I will be , immediately posting a positive words about you product. You, maybe an honest person, but forgive me for my sharp words because we always in courts use this language without meaning to hurt anyone at all.
Every EA vendor wants only good words about his product to be published here, which is impossible of course, this means this site will work only as a marketing site for the products only , good and bad products, and in this case people will deal with this site in a different way.

No. 6
We will see you here after few months, we will see where your product will be on the EA list, I realy wish to be No. 1 on the list.

Thank you

Patrichia,
Good to see you tempering your unruly, unsubstantiated remarks.
I must report to the FPA Membership that you have not replied to my public nor private requests for information, and now it is clear this is because you do not have any to offer.
For the benefit of the Membership I am pleased to announce that with the assistance of AsstModerator, Mr. Jared Rybeck has now provided me with an evaluation copy of the KeltnerPro EA.
I will be testing it backward and forward, first on a Live Data Feed Demo Account, and later I will establish a Real Money test at my own risk with the results made available to all, through FPA.
Stay tuned!

Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0464982

Patrichia,
Good to see you tempering your unruly, unsubstantiated remarks.
I must report to the FPA Membership that you have not replied to my public nor private requests for information, and now it is clear this is because you do not have any to offer.
For the benefit of the Membership I am pleased to announce that with the assistance of AsstModerator, Mr. Jared Rybeck has now provided me with an evaluation copy of the KeltnerPro EA.
I will be testing it backward and forward, first on a Live Data Feed Demo Account, and later I will establish a Real Money test at my own risk with the results made available to all, through FPA.
Stay tuned!

Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0464982

Healthy debate and, in the end, results will speak louder than words.

Back