• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Kenya Scalper Scammer (Complaint by a banned software pirate)

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

sloth011

Look mommy, I'm a software pirate!
Please be aware of someone who goes by the name Stephen Kuria, or Luke Jesse Otwane or Dorothy Koki Mringie, on MQL5 as well as on the internet who tries to sell a supposedly profitable scalper which is a total scam. I have collected some information about this person so you are all away.

Names he uses: Stephen Kuria, or Luke Jesse Otwane or Dorothy Koki Mringie
Product on MQL5: mql5.com/en/market/product/58037
Other names he sold the same thing under: Pip Sharpshooter, Creative Scalper, TradeforALiving Scalper

Emails he uses:
monthlyincomeea@gmail.com
moseskuria123@gmail.com
creativetraders@aol.com
monthlyincomeea@aol.com
mojoro702@gmail.com

Phone number: +254 724 240144

I urge everyone to be aware and do what they can to bring down this scammer.

how much have you paid this person?

Do they have a website/facebook/telegram?
I have paid him 600$ upfront, we got in contact via his initial MQL5 product post. (The price he requested was 1200$ though, but I didn’t feel comfortable paying everything at once as there was no reviews) On MQL5 he charged around 3k for the EA and after some talking he told me that he sells it outside of MQL for a cheaper price as well.

From what I know this person only sells his products via MQL5 and a few forums or something, the scammer doesn’t have any website. Heres the channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrEHBm2VMYJW9peFYO5JViw

We mostly communicated via email though I have also found his WhatsApp which I have put above. Never got any telegram or something else. In hindsight it was really stupid.

Im just glad that I didn’t pay the full price upfront, but I still lost quite a larger sum of money though.

At first he even told me he was gonna refund me after lots of emails back and forth, but now this dude just keeps ignoring me and blocked me everywhere as it seems.

how much have you paid this person?

Do they have a website/facebook/telegram?
I have paid him 600$ upfront, we got in contact via his initial MQL5 product post. (The price he requested was 1200$ though, but I didn’t feel comfortable paying everything at once as there was no reviews) On MQL5 he charged around 3k for the EA and after some talking he told me that he sells it outside of MQL for a cheaper price as well.

From what I know this person only sells his products via MQL5 and a few forums and YouTube or something, the scammer doesn’t have any website.

We mostly communicated via email though I have also found his WhatsApp which I have put above. Never got any telegram or something else. In hindsight it was really stupid.

Update! After digging deeper I have found a google site with quite a lot of his information which confirms all my findings: sites.google.com/site/kenyaforexwinner/

Please be aware of it and this scammer!

Update 2: The scammer has yet created even another email for his Dorothy Koki alias. His new email is: dorothykoki@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back