• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Kenya Scalper Scammer (Complaint by a banned software pirate)

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say am a scammer because it is not working as you expect. But that is how it is and how market is. My position is that I sent you the EA which is working as indicated. It had carveats which are required by forex beat practices. I am not refunding because I sent you the EA as it was and as promised.

First of all I must say, that I am very surprised that the scammer has answered to potentially get other people to fall for the scams now that all his personal information was published.

What you have sent me was something totally different from what was shown originally. Indeed, it was on MQL5, though if you check the supposed computer screen share on gotomeeting you heavily advertise to go buy it outside of the platform, asking to transfer money as friends and family on PayPal to avoid potential chargebacks. Furthermore, every time a chargeback is initiated or someone reports you as a scammer, you just switch your email to a new one, including your PP mail. Very suspicious. Trading forex is very risky indeed, especially when falling for scams like these.
You are very hypocritical and contradictory. On one hand you say that real trading is different from backtests, which I agree with, and on the other hand you're now trying to tell me that the days I traded result in the same profits as shown in the backtests? You know as well as I do that this is total bullsht and the EA is actually just a pile of worthless non working nonsense.
We have agreed on a certain day for a refund, which you have not adhered to, but rather kept ignoring my messages and actually blocked me. Well I wonder why? That is just business as usual for African scammers like you. And I guess that it is very obvious that I would go ahead and first file a chargeback with PayPal if you refuse to answer any of my messages. The reason why I believe that you agreed on a refund was just to get rid of the chargeback. Well in this case you got me, I believed in your word, cancelled the chargeback and as expected you kept on ignoring and blocking me.

I am not interested in any of your potential updates, as what you provide is full of bugs, and total nonsense which is far from working. Basically a scam. And lets not even get started on the performance. What you're claiming, that it "matches backtests", is far from correct as you know.
I have given you an additional week until the end of Friday to provide me with my refund, otherwise I will be actively seeking legal measures alongside other more personal ones, and I will not rest until I have my money back. You have made yourself a very dangerous enemy my friend. I have gathered more valuable information on you after some doxxing. The next step would be, if you dont provide me with my rightful refund, I will openly publish all your personal information including a few potential addresses, which will also be forwarded to the cybercrime unit where I have filed a report.

Moreover, it is very suspicious that every time something negative surfaces, you just keep changing emails, names used for the product, and so on.

TL;DR: Don't trust this African scammer, all his claims are wrong with no solid base, and are there solely to potentially scam other people.
And it doesn't help yo be racist here as you did in email. Calling me a Nigerian scammer.an ea is an ea. Irrespective of where it comes from.

And it doesn't help yo be racist here as you did in email. Calling me a Nigerian scammer.an ea is an ea. Irrespective of where it comes from.
An EA is an EA if it actually works.

The more appropriate expression in your case, with that you provided and the way you keep changing names, emails and blocking people, is scam. What you are is a scammer, period.

You say am a scammer because it is not working as you expect. But that is how it is and how market is. My position is that I sent you the EA which is working as indicated. It had carveats which are required by forex beat practices. I am not refunding because I sent you the EA as it was and as promised.
The reason why I say you are a scammer is not just that it does not work. There's much more to that. You keep changing all your info, blocking people that are stuck with your nonsense and refusing to refund anything, even though you admitted that the product was faulty. What you send was utter bullsht, full of bugs and not working at all. You didn't even provide me with an updated version, instead just kept ignoring my requests until I filed a chargeback and requested a refund which you agreed to. But as expected from scammers like you, of course you're not willing to rightfully return anything. You do not possess any kind of moral nor even the tiniest bit of human decency. And my position stands, that I refuse to receive your alleged "upgrade" and want my money back instead. Otherwise I will personally make your life your own personal hell and do everything in my power, from legal measures, to personal measures and publishing your addresses until you give me back what is rightfully mine. It would be so much easier if you would just give me what I ask for, this would have avoided the entire situation. But now I am eager to expose you and I will make sure not just to ruin your scam business but also not rest until I get what is mine.

And don't even get me started on the point where you even admitted in your email that the backtests are forged to supposably "prevent decompilation" with your more than 20k strings of bullsht included in that nonsense, and refused to provide real legit results without manipulation in place.

The ea was available for you to backtest before buying. That is how it works at mql5 and for many EA sellers. You test to your satisfaction then you buy. You also agree to all warnings which are in the ea I out a number of warnings.if you want I can paste them here. Most of different versions above are different there have differences. About errors and bugs.its normal for an EA to have bugs that's where we have updates. I have also indicated I am ready to give updates to correct all valid errors or malfunctions you identify. Other than difference in expected profits you expected or are claiming from me the ea is working like how it appeared in the backtest. So why would you say I have scammed you.

The ea was available for you to backtest before buying. That is how it works at mql5 and for many EA sellers. You test to your satisfaction then you buy. You also agree to all warnings which are in the ea I out a number of warnings.if you want I can paste them here. Most of different versions above are different there have differences. About errors and bugs.its normal for an EA to have bugs that's where we have updates. I have also indicated I am ready to give updates to correct all valid errors or malfunctions you identify. Other than difference in expected profits you expected or are claiming from me the ea is working like how it appeared in the backtest. So why would you say I have scammed you.
It seems like you really didn't get the point did you? Let me explain again for people who are slow in the uptake.

You keep talking about the EA though you have not really given any statement on why you keep changing names, emails, names of the EA and a lot of other things every time something negative surfaces about it. Credible sellers wouldn't do such a thing, this alone already shows quite clearly that you're doing that to get to scam other people. Moreover, by admitting that the backtests are forged and manipulated you're contradicting yourself saying that everything works clearly according to what was provided, as you seem to be very afraid to show real results. Otherwise backtests wouldn't be manipulated and names wouldn't be changed. That alone is already a big indication that you're a scammer.

Secondly, yes, you provided me with something "EA like" but it was full of bugs, errors and didn't work at all. Hence I requested a refund, because after telling you that I wasnt satisfied you kept ignoring my requests and blocked me. After filing the chargeback you came back begging to cancel it and offered me a refund, which of course you didn't stick to, as your word is worth nothing. So considering all these fishy details I think it is quite clear to anyone that what your doing is a plain and simple scam.

Again, clearly you possess no morals nor any kind of human decency, you are simply an awful human being and people like you should be taken care of. If you were legit and honest, I guess I would have had my money back by now.
Well, as I already told you, until I am not receiving what I asked for, I will make sure to further expose you and to shut you down including your dirty scam business.

And don't even get me started on the point where you even admitted in your email that the backtests are forged to supposably "prevent decompilation" with your more than 20k strings of bullsht included in that nonsense, and refused to provide real legit results without manipulation in place.
And about sending money as friends and family, the money was placed on hold by PayPal and I urged patience until the funds cleared. Impatience in waiting for the funds to clear made me refund the amount. But I gave the option of sending back the money as friends and family if anyone did not want it held by PayPal.then if you knew sending in that money would not make you eligible for refund. Why did you send. You are simply turning things around. I gave many options for payment but explained that if money is held by PayPal, I would send the EA after the funds clear. It would be helpful to have an honest conversation and say things as they were.

I change names because the EA is different or with some changes so it's not the same EA.and even if it were. There is no rule that prevents me from doing that. Its my prerogative. Nothing wrong about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back