• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Kenya Scalper Scammer (Complaint by a banned software pirate)

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already given you enough proof, even MQL decided to ban you from selling after I have reported you giving them all proof needed. You know as well as I do that all your claims are pure bullsht. I will continue damaging your business and ruining you until you return me my money you dirty African scammer. People like you are disgusting!
In that case I opt not to reply to you anymore. This is not constructive resolution or discussion which Is what it was meant to be.

In that case I opt not to reply to you anymore. This is not constructive resolution or discussion which Is what it was meant to be.
This has never been a constructive discussion. You are not here to find any solution but rather just to blame me for any issues even though it is very clear that you’re the scammer here. Moreover, you know as well as I do that the version you gave me is full of bugs and unusable as not even the charts work without bugging out. Since you have never given me any updates (What you were claiming you would do) your argument that I’m having a working version is not applicable. And I will definitely not waste my time with scrutinizing every single trade as I have already told and proven you multiple times what is wrong and why I want my money back. So I would really appreciate it if we could cut down all that useless conversation and you keeping your promises of refunding me.

You have already been exposed and it doesn’t matter if you create new emails or aliases I will continue to doxx you and continue to inform everyone about your new scammer emails/EA’s. youre the one in the losing position here. And if you ever try to upload a new scammer EA on MQL again I’ll just report you again to the admins with all proof I’ve got and you’ll be banned again. It’s as easy as that.

The scammer knows that he's in the wrong and without any arguments so he is not responding anymore. This is just even more proof showing what another disgusting poor African scammer this guy is.

This website is being hosted on a US server by a company called Cloudfare Inc. Cloudfare in my experience has decent responses to taking down websites that are committing fraud. One option is to contact Cloudfare and explain to them they are hosting a site used to commit fraud and ask for it to be taken down. If Cloudfare is unwilling to help then you can report this directly to the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC).

1607469717145.png

1607469506126.png

I will continue doxxing this African scammer and soon expose some new, interesting dirt and information I have found on him, including real names, addresses etc.. I just have to validate it and continue searching so I can make sure to include everything.

Meanwhile, for anyone who is interested in the .ex4 file and decompiling it, here it is: LINK REMOVED

I should have managed to remove the account lock, it should run on any account, but beware, it doesn’t work of course, so use under your own discretion and on demo accounts only. I couldn’t attach the EA here so I uploaded it on we transfer, sorry for that.

FPA Forums Team Note: Scam or not, sharing commercial software is an illegal copyright violation. Software pirates get banned.

The file contains more than 20k useless strings and uses code to predefine backtests (hardcoded)

I got scammed by someone who goes by the name of Stephen Kuria who is apparently based in Kenya. There has already been another thread on here for someone else who got scammed by the same person. This guy sells fake EAs on MQL5 and doesnt answer anymore once you tell him that the product is not working. I have all evidence needed, from payments up to the actual fake EA that this guy sent me.

The name and email of the person I got scammed from is Stephen Kuria, monthlyincomeea@gmail.com

Since someone else apparently has been scammed by the same person and has already posted here on forexpeacearmy so I am copying and pasting the other contact information this person has found on here so it is all briefly available:

Emails he uses:
monthlyincomeea@gmail.com
moseskuria123@gmail.com
creativetraders@aol.com
monthlyincomeea@aol.com
mojoro702@gmail.com
wasusa2001@gmail.com
dorothykoki@aol.com

Phone number: +254 724 240144

Names he uses: Stephen Kuria, or Luke Jesse Otwane or Dorothy Koki Mringie
Product on MQL5: mql5.com/en/market/product/58037
Other names he sold the same thing under: Pip Sharpshooter, Creative Scalper, TradeforALiving Scalper

Also, it seems like he constantly changes names of the EAs and the aliases under which he sells the products on MQL5 once he gets banned.

The current name, email and link he sells the product under is as follows:
Product: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/59584?source=Site+Market+MT4+Expert+New
Email: washingtondube@aol.com
Name: Diana Wanjiru Nyaga

Please everyone, be aware of this scammer and dont give him any of your money! He is deceiving everyone by constantly changing names and not answering, nothing he provides actually works!

Ive been scammed for over 600 dollars by this kenyan scammer. Please be aware, he is ignoring all my requests even via phone. I am totally frustrated and do not really know how I can get my money back, as it is indeed quite a larger sum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back