• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Kenya Scalper Scammer (Complaint by a banned software pirate)

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update. Paypal had held the amount you had claimed and they had not given me a chance to explain as they investigate first. I can see they have dismissed your case after their internal review even without needing my explanation. Paypal judgment can be trusted.

But even if they offered to pay you I would not have fought. But I withdrew my voluntary refund for you. You are even sending threatening messages which I have to inform you are criminal.
Actually, PayPal judgement is not to be trusted as I found out that products which provide financial gains are not backed by the buyer protection, which it looks like youre aware of now.

If you are that willing to provide me with a refund, where is my money? Why hasn’t it yet been deposited on my account? You are a mean spirited and dishonest human being, and I must admit that I have never seen anyone as indecent as you.

Please keep things real here, you only really answered me because I filed a chargeback which you wanted to avoid. I have never been nasty in any way to you, except for when you chose to ignore and block me everywhere. Of course I had to pick up a more rude tone, otherwise you wouldn’t understand as it seems.
I seem to be mixing whom am replying to. I was referring to Gruber.

About the threatening messages they are anonymous Il take a moment to determine between the two of you it is.
I have never sent any “threatening anonymous messages”, except the ones publicly available here. What I have compared to you is a basic decency and I have more to do in my life than to send threatening messages to someone. I let the authorities handle that. What you’re doing is criminal, period.

there reference to refund was for Daniel Gruber. Apologies for that. I need to update myself where I am with your case am pretty certain it was about a software update. Have I blocked you? I don't think so. Why would you say am meanspirited yet we haven't interacted long about this issue. I decided not to refund the other person up there(Daniel Gruber) as he tried to make my life difficult with emails and threats so i reversed my decision.
Actually, PayPal judgement is not to be trusted as I found out that products which provide financial gains are not backed by the buyer protection, which it looks like youre aware of now.

If you are that willing to provide me with a refund, where is my money? Why hasn’t it yet been deposited on my account? You are a mean spirited and dishonest human being, and I must admit that I have never seen anyone as indecent as you.

I have never sent any “threatening anonymous messages”, except the ones publicly available here. What I have compared to you is a basic decency and I have more to do in my life than to send threatening messages to someone. I let the authorities handle that. What you’re doing is criminal, period.
again this was clearly not you.

again this was clearly not you.
By the way Sloth, I think you actually asked me about those other EAs even before you purchased. You told me you saw them on youtube. I even listed for you my? previous EAs. Why should you then tell me about them and how wrong it is

What am hoping to hear is why you say its a scam other than saying I have sold other EAs or other names.

1) Did I send EA? 2) Is the EA trading as described? 3) Did I misrepresent anything before selling to you?

there reference to refund was for Daniel Gruber. Apologies for that. I need to update myself where I am with your case am pretty certain it was about a software update. Have I blocked you? I don't think so. Why would you say am meanspirited yet we haven't interacted long about this issue. I decided not to refund the other person up there(Daniel Gruber) as he tried to make my life difficult with emails and threats so i reversed my decision.
You know as well as I do that I have tried to communicate with you for month without getting any answer about these issues. And yes, you have blocked me.

I do admit that my language was perhaps a bit harsh sometimes after you blocked me and stopped replying but I guess that this is pretty normal. But I have never threatened you personally except with legal actions and publishing your personal info, which I am more than eager to pursue in case we don’t get to a conclusion here. Look, we can keep discussing and throwing arguments against each other but this doesn’t solve the issue. I came here to get a clear statement on why you’re behaving like that which you failed to provide so far, and a solution to my pending refund.

By the way Sloth, I think you actually asked me about those other EAs even before you purchased. You told me you saw them on youtube. I even listed for you my? previous EAs. Why should you then tell me about them and how wrong it is

What am hoping to hear is why you say its a scam other than saying I have sold other EAs or other names.

1) Did I send EA? 2) Is the EA trading as described? 3) Did I misrepresent anything before selling to you?
again if am mixing the infor with Dan Gruber I apologise. I can dig into the emails to verify who it was. But i provided all information needed, transparently, before you purchased. Again, i do not need to use paypal to benefit from anyone unjustly. Otherwise I would not have offered the paypal option in the firstplace. Actually these complaints risk my paypal account and with hindsight I should not have used paypal due to the risk of unfair or dishonest complaints like that done by Daniel Gruber.

I have already told you various times why exactly it is a scam. Changing your seller names, emails and EA names to avoid detection from other scammed people is just one thing. The other one is functionality. It doesn’t work in any way as advertised, you clearly stated wrong information on purpose. Backtests are MANIPULATED which you ADMITTED, yet say that results are the same which is not the case and you kept ignoring my request and blocking me.

1) Yes sou sent me something that could theoretically be called an ea full of bugs and not working 2) it was absolutely not trading as described 3) you misrepresented basically everything from lying about performance up to promising a refund and not keeping your word.

You know as well as I do that I have tried to communicate with you for month without getting any answer about these issues. And yes, you have blocked me.

I do admit that my language was perhaps a bit harsh sometimes after you blocked me and stopped replying but I guess that this is pretty normal. But I have never threatened you personally except with legal actions and publishing your personal info, which I am more than eager to pursue in case we don’t get to a conclusion here. Look, we can keep discussing and throwing arguments against each other but this doesn’t solve the issue. I came here to get a clear statement on why you’re behaving like that which you failed to provide so far, and a solution to my pending refund.
This is because you are saying I have scammed you but you are not saying how I have scammed you. So why should I refund?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back