• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Kenya Scalper Scammer (Complaint by a banned software pirate)

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont recall saying that backtest are manipulated. I may have said that I posted my EA to trade live to show the performance since backtests are not trusted by many people. Why should I claim that my EA cannot be trusted? You also know and I think I indicated in the EA that live results are not always like backtests due to obvious factors. The trades are similar to backtests. show a screenshot of the trades you made after buying and also do a backtest and post them here. They should be the same. Post them here for us to see.

All am saying is that I met my end of the deal and that is what am trying to prove. And so I am not convinced I owe you a refund.

I dont recall saying that backtest are manipulated. I may have said that I posted my EA to trade live to show the performance since backtests are not trusted by many people. Why should I claim that my EA cannot be trusted? You also know and I think I indicated in the EA that live results are not always like backtests due to obvious factors. The trades are similar to backtests. show a screenshot of the trades you made after buying and also do a backtest and post them here. They should be the same. Post them here for us to see.

All am saying is that I met my end of the deal and that is what am trying to prove. And so I am not convinced I owe you a refund.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-01 at 11.32.52.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-01 at 11.32.52.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 2
This is because you are saying I have scammed you but you are not saying how I have scammed you. So why should I refund?
Again, please refer to my past messages and my last message where you asked about the way I was scammed:

I have already told you various times why exactly it is a scam. Changing your seller names, emails and EA names to avoid detection from other scammed people is just one thing. The other one is functionality. It doesn’t work in any way as advertised, you clearly stated wrong information on purpose. Backtests are MANIPULATED which you ADMITTED, yet say that results are the same which is not the case and you kept ignoring my request and blocking me.

1) Yes sou sent me something that could theoretically be called an ea full of bugs and not working 2) it was absolutely not trading as described 3) you misrepresented basically everything from lying about performance up to promising a refund and not keeping your word.

So based on all these facts, from the EA not working at all, it using predefined (hardcoded/faked) backtest results, which is very easy to check, blocked real tick backtest, not providing any working versions which doesn't consist of only bugs and other issues, you being dishonest, constantly changing names to avoid other people detecting your scams and various other reasons I once again ask for a refund. If this isn't reason enough for you then I guess that indeed I will need to take legal action and other ways to make sure that I get what is rightfully mine.

Read this again. I have not said it has predefined results. I have said that the file is encoded with buffer code to make recompilation by people difficult. People in the internet take other people's ea and decompile to see code.what you are saying is wrong.

You bought the ea based on backrest results. Price it is not trading as per backrest results. I asked before you post live results for the period after you bought and post the backrest results for the same period here to prove it is not trading as per the backrest results.

I do not wish to keep repeating myself. Unless you can post the live results and compare with the backrest results, everything else you are saying is unfounded accusation. Why did you buy the ea if you knew I had other EAs with other names before. I even told you about them before you bought.why use that as a reason to ask for a refund. Besides if I choose to make another new ea and sell it in a different name, that's my business and not a crime.

You bought the ea based on backrest results. Price it is not trading as per backrest results. I asked before you post live results for the period after you bought and post the backrest results for the same period here to prove it is not trading as per the backrest results.

I do not wish to keep repeating myself. Unless you can post the live results and compare with the backrest results, everything else you are saying is unfounded accusation. Why did you buy the ea if you knew I had other EAs with other names before. I even told you about them before you bought.why use that as a reason to ask for a refund. Besides if I choose to make another new ea and sell it in a different name, that's my business and not a crime.
First of all, I'm not asking for a refund because you sold your scam EA's under a different name before (which you didn't tell me btw because if I knew that you were this scammer I wouldn't have even given you any attention), but for various other reasons which I have already listed above that you fail to acknowledge. It is a scam, backtest results are predefined, trades do not match even close to what was claimed (which I'm also happy to prove), it is FULL OF BUGS with sloppy programming and implementation, you do not provide the scam updates which you claim to have (which I don't want anymore, but instead asked for a refund), we agreed on a certain date for me to get my money back but you didn't keep it, your support is non existent, blocking and ignoring me after telling you about performance issues and ignoring and blocking me in general not, constantly changing emails/ea names/personal names for the same ea and payment account after new accusations surface against you, and much more. If that is not reason enough for you then I really don't know if you even just posses a basic concept of decency, moral and dignity. I'm really tired having to deal with people like you.
If you are indeed as legit as you claim to be, I kindly ask you once again to give me my money back and prove it to the public. Everyone googling any of your info will land on here which will already have quite an impact on your business. If you were legit you would satisfy my request, return my money and show that you are perhaps even not a fraud and possess some grade of decency.

So based on all these facts, from the EA not working at all, it using predefined (hardcoded/faked) backtest results, which is very easy to check, blocked real tick backtest, not providing any working versions which doesn't consist of only bugs and other issues, you being dishonest, constantly changing names to avoid other people detecting your scams and various other reasons I once again ask for a refund. If this isn't reason enough for you then I guess that indeed I will need to take legal action and other ways to make sure that I get what is rightfully mine.
I think I have told you sir that we discussed all these matters before you bought the ea. And unless you prove using the ea results that it does not match the backrest I am not refunding.

You knew before you bought that I had sold other EAs before. For bugs I can fix them.thats natural for EAs.

You will not try to blackmail me with threats of what you will do. I will stand with facts and truth. That is not going to change.

I think I have told you sir that we discussed all these matters before you bought the ea. And unless you prove using the ea results that it does not match the backrest I am not refunding.

You knew before you bought that I had sold other EAs before. For bugs I can fix them.thats natural for EAs.
1) We didn't discuss that the backtests were faked and predetermined by you pre purchase
2) You did not inform me about your other scam EA's which are the same and which you sold under a different name
3) You did not inform me that this is a scam EA, basically full of bugs and not working at all
4) You did not even bother to provide any updates or fix issues, which you were insisting on you would do pre purchase, but instead ignored and blocked me
5) You did not tell me pre purchase that you would block and ignore all my emails in general
6) You did not inform me about the performance issues and that you would be changing names of the same EA, names of the person under whose name you're selling it (instead of just updating it like any other normal human being) and all the other aliases you were using before to sell the same scam and much more.
So well, we did not discuss any of these matters you claim to have discussed before that. I am insisting on my refund and I will keep doing so and make your life your own personal hell until you return me my money. You are simply dishonest and indecent. Stop scamming people and get a real job dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back