• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Kenya Scalper Scammer (Complaint by a banned software pirate)

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will not try to blackmail me with threats of what you will do. I will stand with facts and truth. That is not going to change.
Look. At this point I will do anything it takes to get my money back but I am not blackmailing you. I am just informing the public about another scammer who does very shady business. All you stand for is lies and indecency. I have yet to see the "facts and truth" you claim to stand with.

So based on what you are aware of, what I have already told you on the first day of purchase, that the EA is full of bugs and has very sloppy coding, that it doesn't match any performance you claim it has, that you've been ignoring me and so on, even if you have any "update" to your scam I prefer just to get my money back. I dont want to constantly have to deal with such people as you, I have more important stuff to handle. Everyone who just googles your name, emails or anything associated with your scams will see this and it'll ruin your business. Well with that being said, if you stand with the facts and the truth, where is my money? Refund it. It'll do good for your image and name, and shows that perhaps your honest to some degree.

Update: MQL5, finally, officially debarred the scammer from further selling any scams.
You can check by accessing the product link I posted.

Scammer went silent again, guess I’ll never be seeing any of my money again.

Product on MQL5: mql5.com/en/market/product/58037
Update: MQL5, finally, officially debarred the scammer from further selling any scams.
You can check by accessing the product link I posted.

And I snagged some video of this

and screenshot

Snag_3eeec0b8.png

And I snagged some video of this

and screenshot

View attachment 59968

Il narrow down my response to a summary of what i said. Prove the EA is not what it was meant to be. Post the results of your trading here and post the backtest results. Cut down on all analytical stories I will not respond to them anymore. Put real data here.

Il narrow down my response to a summary of what i said. Prove the EA is not what it was meant to be. Post the results of your trading here and post the backtest results. Cut down on all analytical stories I will not respond to them anymore. Put real data here.
I could do that easily, but I’m not willing to invest any time in this and further deal with you. I have already talked about the issues with you personally and you’re well aware of them. Just give me back my money so we can end this endless ordeal, I’m sick and tired of you African scammers. Get a real job dude.

I could do that easily, but I’m not willing to invest any time in this and further deal with you. I have already talked about the issues with you personally and you’re well aware of them. Just give me back my money so we can end this endless ordeal, I’m sick and tired of you African scammers. Get a real job dude.
Am asking you to prove its a scam. So if you can't prove it is please don't claim your money since you have my EA.

Am asking you to prove its a scam. So if you can't prove it is please don't claim your money since you have my EA.
I have already given you enough proof, even MQL decided to ban you from selling after I have reported you giving them all proof needed. You know as well as I do that all your claims are pure bullsht. I will continue damaging your business and ruining you until you return me my money you dirty African scammer. People like you are disgusting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back