• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss KeonConsultancy.com

General discussions of a financial company
I joined up using their fund management program, placed $10,000 into their nominated broker (Hotforex) and they lost the lot in just under 2 months.

So beware....as that is nothing fund management, it is stupidity, also on my part I must admit, never should have trusted them to manage and protect the fund.

---------------------------

Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for KeonConsultancy.com >>

otherwise use this thread ("Post Reply" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.

I joined up using their fund management program, placed $10,000 into their nominated broker (Hotforex) and they lost the lot in just under 2 months.

So beware....as that is nothing fund management, it is stupidity, also on my part I must admit, never should have trusted them to manage and protect the fund.

---------------------------

same thing happened with me. its a one man show and he lost all my money (more than 6000 USD) in a matter of few days. so guys out there be care and if you have enough money to loose go ahead and and give it to him. he is a total fraud.

Dont Join with this Basterd(Anand Kumar Dubey)

Please do not join with this guy (ANAND KUMAR DUBEY), he is really bustard, last Nov 2013 ,i given to manage my account 10000$, he vanished with in 2 minute , to get IB commission, he got almost 4000$ IB commission . he told me its by mistake happen, really his planning was to cheat to get IB commission.If you wanna still join with this bustard, before that sent me email to niyaz@ggtt.ae or call me 00971507014493 ( DUBAI) i will show you all history of chat & his email in team viewer. so please dont trust his words, he will say many excuse.

Never try Keon Consultancy to manage your account for forex trading. I have invested $3500 and they made it to Zero in one month. Even didn't pick up my phone. Worst trader.

This is a scam company that relies on IB commissions to make money, and not through commissions on your profits because Anand, the main culprit, does not know how to trade. Drop me a message if you would like to know more. But bottomline, do not be scammed by them.

It seems there is a lot of not documented bad reviews on this Forum...hmmm...it makes me wonder is this a platform for competitors to ruin business to each other?

Back