Kerford Limited [Romance Scam]

alexliko

Recruit
About a month ago, some girl added me on Wechat with friendly gestures by saying she wanted to visit Malaysia in the future.

The conversation started with friendly gestures first. After 2 weeks, she started mentioned about trading and shows some of her trading results. mmexport1603098575734.png

So I deposited 3000 USD to start off. She promised she would help me to make money with her "uncle" insider news. In one night, she helped me control my account and made 900 USD (pic shown) mmexport1603098760549.jpg

I began to trust her and wanted to deposit more money into it. And I told her I have USD 30k and planning to deposit into it as she told me that her uncle told there is more fluctuation in this current market. It is a good time to make money.

However, thank god:). I was browsing the internet and found this forum. And found a thread about BCP and it's about romance scam as well. Those pictures are from the Weibo Influencer (XIONG TI is the real name) which they took from. I even confirmed with the influencer if the pictures are them.

While the "girl" hasn't found out that I have discovered this is a scam. So I told her that I want to withdraw money if it's reliable or not so I can deposit more. Fortunately, I am able to withdraw all the money made including my 3kUSD + 900USD.

Now, the girl always asked where is my 30kUSD but i have never replied back to her since then.

Here are a few details about her:
  • Her uncle worked in a bank
  • She's working with her parents in a big company
  • Travel a lot (Shares all the travel photos)
  • Showing her luxury items
  • Invest in a forex / Trading
  • Play tennis / GYM
  • Always check up on you (Have you lunch? Good morning, Good night, etc)
  • Bank deposited into Kerford Limited (Singapore Branch)
  • WeChat ID : Qiudarun0313

These scammers are very organized and the conversation makes you think everything is so real until you thought you are talking to a person.

I am so grateful that I didn't lose anything from this instead gain some profit and life experiences. Just beware guys. There are no such things as FREE LUNCH.

P/S: I'll add in again if I remember anything details.

Attachments

• mmexport1599552094975.jpg
    mmexport1599552094975.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 81
  • mmexport1599552495895.jpg
    mmexport1599552495895.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 67
  • mmexport1599668026607.jpg
    mmexport1599668026607.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 65
  • mmexport1599779206519.jpg
    mmexport1599779206519.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 65
  • WeChat Image_20200925112934.jpg
    WeChat Image_20200925112934.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 63
  • WeChat Image_20200929132105.png
    WeChat Image_20200929132105.png
    652.2 KB · Views: 62
  • WeChat Image_20200930171849.png
    WeChat Image_20200930171849.png
    979.2 KB · Views: 78
  • SS.png
    SS.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 105
About a month ago, some girl added me on Wechat with friendly gestures by saying she wanted to visit Malaysia in the future.

The conversation started with friendly gestures first. After 2 weeks, she started mentioned about trading and shows some of her trading results. View attachment 58548

So I deposited 3000 USD to start off. She promised she would help me to make money with her "uncle" insider news. In one night, she helped me control my account and made 900 USD (pic shown) View attachment 58549

I began to trust her and wanted to deposit more money into it. And I told her I have USD 30k and planning to deposit into it as she told me that her uncle told there is more fluctuation in this current market. It is a good time to make money.

However, thank god:). I was browsing the internet and found this forum. And found a thread about BCP and it's about romance scam as well. Those pictures are from the Weibo Influencer (XIONG TI is the real name) which they took from. I even confirmed with the influencer if the pictures are them.

While the "girl" hasn't found out that I have discovered this is a scam. So I told her that I want to withdraw money if it's reliable or not so I can deposit more. Fortunately, I am able to withdraw all the money made including my 3kUSD + 900USD.

Now, the girl always asked where is my 30kUSD but i have never replied back to her since then.

• Play tennis / GYM

These scammers are very organized and the conversation makes you think everything is so real until you thought you are talking to a person.

I am so grateful that I didn't lose anything from this instead gain some profit and life experiences. Just beware guys. There are no such things as FREE LUNCH.

Can you share the Website address or addresses she shared with you?

Thanks for sharing. You are pretty lucky and also it's also helpful that people created this forum to warn others.

Thanks for sharing. You are pretty lucky and also it's also helpful that people created this forum to warn others.
Yeah glad that I discovered this forum and I decided to share my experience as well so others dont get scammed as well.

I searched for Wechat user Qiudarun0313 today and it appears the account has been deleted.

Probably they switch off the discovery wechat ID. Her account still active to me.

Yeah glad that I discovered this forum and I decided to share my experience as well so others dont get scammed as well.

Probably they switch off the discovery wechat ID. Her account still active to me.
Most of came with new id's, most probably every day :(

The conversation started with friendly gestures first. After 2 weeks, she started mentioned about trading and shows some of her trading results. View attachment 58548

So I deposited 3000 USD to start off. She promised she would help me to make money with her "uncle" insider news. In one night, she helped me control my account and made 900 USD (pic shown) View attachment 58549

• Play tennis / GYM

Can you please share the link of Weibo Influencer (XIONG TI is the real name)? Thanks

Back