Kerford Limited [Romance Scam]

Any information is greatly appreciated

Most likely those pictures are stolen from chinese website Sina Weibo which outsiders don't have access to unless you use VPN to bypass that. If anyone can find the ladies or the account let them know that some people are using those pics to scam a lot of money from others. Have them to report it to the authorities.

Alexliko, thanks for sharing... they sounds caring & very real. They even gave you HLB account to deposit the funds, that shook the iceberg, really !

I just got scammed by the same "person" . We were talking like for 2 weeks, normal nice chit chat and she introduced me into meta trader 5 platform. I recognize all same patterns you are mentioning here and Henry91 in his post. I jsut created demo account so no real money invested. Phew.... i was curious how could someone like her could be such a "good "person :D

I just got scammed by the same "person" . We were talking like for 2 weeks, normal nice chit chat and she introduced me into meta trader 5 platform. I recognize all same patterns you are mentioning here and Henry91 in his post. I jsut created demo account so no real money invested. Phew.... i was curious how could someone like her could be such a "good "person :D
Thanks for saving your money and didn't fall into the trap :)

Back