Kerford Limited [Romance Scam]

Hello Jiang. Thanks for your message. Hope there is nothing big loss from your side.

This is the Xiong Ti weibo

Sina Weibo doesn't let outside to access their accounts, unless we changed our vpn to China. That's why is easier for them when we start googling those pictures and cannot find anything.

Sina Weibo doesn't let outside to access their accounts, unless we changed our vpn to China. That's why is easier for them when we start googling those pictures and cannot find anything.
You must find a VPN that allows you to connect to a server in China then you can access Weibo. There use to be a few free VPN apps that allow for this but my guess is you may have to pay for a VPN app with access to a Chinese server or it may not be available at all anymore.

You must find a VPN that allows you to connect to a server in China then you can access Weibo. There use to be a few free VPN apps that allow for this but my guess is you may have to pay for a VPN app with access to a Chinese server or it may not be available at all anymore.

Yes, hopefully there's an easy way but if you are able to get in and it's all in Chinese don't let it intimidate you. Use google translate the entire page and it will help you navigate.

About a month ago, some girl added me on Wechat with friendly gestures by saying she wanted to visit Malaysia in the future.

The conversation started with friendly gestures first. After 2 weeks, she started mentioned about trading and shows some of her trading results. View attachment 58548

So I deposited 3000 USD to start off. She promised she would help me to make money with her "uncle" insider news. In one night, she helped me control my account and made 900 USD (pic shown) View attachment 58549

I began to trust her and wanted to deposit more money into it. And I told her I have USD 30k and planning to deposit into it as she told me that her uncle told there is more fluctuation in this current market. It is a good time to make money.

However, thank god:). I was browsing the internet and found this forum. And found a thread about BCP and it's about romance scam as well. Those pictures are from the Weibo Influencer (XIONG TI is the real name) which they took from. I even confirmed with the influencer if the pictures are them.

While the "girl" hasn't found out that I have discovered this is a scam. So I told her that I want to withdraw money if it's reliable or not so I can deposit more. Fortunately, I am able to withdraw all the money made including my 3kUSD + 900USD.

Now, the girl always asked where is my 30kUSD but i have never replied back to her since then.

Here are a few details about her:
  • Her uncle worked in a bank
  • She's working with her parents in a big company
  • Travel a lot (Shares all the travel photos)
  • Showing her luxury items
  • Invest in a forex / Trading
  • Play tennis / GYM
  • Always check up on you (Have you lunch? Good morning, Good night, etc)
  • Bank deposited into Kerford Limited (Singapore Branch)
  • WeChat ID : Qiudarun0313

These scammers are very organized and the conversation makes you think everything is so real until you thought you are talking to a person.

I am so grateful that I didn't lose anything from this instead gain some profit and life experiences. Just beware guys. There are no such things as FREE LUNCH.

P/S: I'll add in again if I remember anything details.
I've just blocked 2 female scammers this evening who said they were from Hong Kong

About a month ago, some girl added me on Wechat with friendly gestures by saying she wanted to visit Malaysia in the future.

The conversation started with friendly gestures first. After 2 weeks, she started mentioned about trading and shows some of her trading results. View attachment 58548

So I deposited 3000 USD to start off. She promised she would help me to make money with her "uncle" insider news. In one night, she helped me control my account and made 900 USD (pic shown) View attachment 58549

I began to trust her and wanted to deposit more money into it. And I told her I have USD 30k and planning to deposit into it as she told me that her uncle told there is more fluctuation in this current market. It is a good time to make money.

However, thank god:). I was browsing the internet and found this forum. And found a thread about BCP and it's about romance scam as well. Those pictures are from the Weibo Influencer (XIONG TI is the real name) which they took from. I even confirmed with the influencer if the pictures are them.

While the "girl" hasn't found out that I have discovered this is a scam. So I told her that I want to withdraw money if it's reliable or not so I can deposit more. Fortunately, I am able to withdraw all the money made including my 3kUSD + 900USD.

Now, the girl always asked where is my 30kUSD but i have never replied back to her since then.

• Play tennis / GYM

These scammers are very organized and the conversation makes you think everything is so real until you thought you are talking to a person.

I am so grateful that I didn't lose anything from this instead gain some profit and life experiences. Just beware guys. There are no such things as FREE LUNCH.

Attachments

• E559F518-0D79-47FB-ACD7-545BD2848BCB.jpeg
    E559F518-0D79-47FB-ACD7-545BD2848BCB.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 7
  • A03260D2-C6E9-48E3-A905-1373CE407E34.jpeg
    A03260D2-C6E9-48E3-A905-1373CE407E34.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 38CF023E-39F0-4D98-83E6-04800285F681.jpeg
    38CF023E-39F0-4D98-83E6-04800285F681.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 6
  • A25C1863-2C33-42CA-9C49-D1F1D29C85C1.jpeg
    A25C1863-2C33-42CA-9C49-D1F1D29C85C1.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 011FD001-A182-4801-A5EC-DF1381290E92.jpeg
    011FD001-A182-4801-A5EC-DF1381290E92.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 6
  • FAB9F3CB-0C47-4F2D-A5A2-5D965EDE1016.jpeg
    FAB9F3CB-0C47-4F2D-A5A2-5D965EDE1016.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 5716F98B-689A-4125-A26B-17CED74F0854.jpeg
    5716F98B-689A-4125-A26B-17CED74F0854.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 8
  • E8DCDDF4-60CF-4949-88FB-9ED19AD20E2A.jpeg
    E8DCDDF4-60CF-4949-88FB-9ED19AD20E2A.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 6
Does anyone recognize this woman as someone who is scamming thru MT5 and BTCUSDT Investment Limited????

• Play tennis / GYM

Congratulation!....You are one of the SMART ones...not thinking with your "little brother" but with your brain :D

Back