1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Key-Markets.com

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Pscott70, May 22, 2019.

1. Pscott70

Pscott70 Recruit

Key Markets LTD running site key-markets.com

Like to report these as a SCAM

I am a new trader signed up with the minimum amount and slowly got conned into depositing more into my account.

All through the process the different brokers assured me i could withdraw my deposit at any time and it states that in their T&C.

Account in profit by 50% start the withdrawal process for my deposit everything goes quite, cant contact them numbers used out of service, stalling tactics my address is not valid because proof is 3 months out of date, i didn't inform my broker etc etc

Then another call from them another new broker wanting me to trade, say no waiting on withdraw then the broker tells me i cant because i need to still do 2000 trades as part of the bonus i was given, again states this in T&C which only applies to profit made state this to this new bully boy broker and he pulls a clause from the T&C that state the company can change the T&C anytime they want. Told him to email that and change the T&C published on the website. And of course bully boy broker says he doesn't have to etc etc If i want my deposit i have to pay them the bonus back.

All a scam using bitcoin exchanges, coin base and coincorner

If you have an account with them try and withdraw your deposit and see what happens

Reported them to police and bank as a scam

Obviously don't expect to get my deposits back myself but want to warn new traders to avoid them and current users to test them re withdrawal of your deposit.

Not sure if i can list names of brokers used here but i doubt they are real to start with

Hope other people scammed by them report them also.

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
    Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
    Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16252/key-markets-forex-brokers
    Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck :)