key option is a fraud and scam! 200k+ stolen!!

Just had the CFO of keyoption (adrian Leveque) contact me on skype wanting to talk. No doubt to ask for more money to invest. When i asked him if he had reached a resolution for my situation he had the hide to ask "what for?"... if the CFO of keyoptions sees nothing wrong with loosing a trading balance of $270K in one session after the client has asked for a withdrawl then they are definately scammers - and they have the hide to ask for more money. My advice for all investers is to keep away from KEYOPTIONS! I have done further research and it appears they are not regulated or licenced whatsoever. KEEP AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS.

No thanks for the rewards, but you are welcome to post all available information about your wire transfer and CC payments, their banks name, account nb., beneficiary companies, Merchant names…

With all information’s on the Net these days, it slowly relates to irresponsibility to invest 200k with scammers..........

No thanks for the rewards, but you are welcome to post all available information about your wire transfer and CC payments, their banks name, account nb., beneficiary companies, Merchant names…

With all information’s on the Net these days, it slowly relates to irresponsibility to invest 200k with scammers..........

I will post all bank and beneficiary details later today.

Scammers like keyoption are very good these days. They draw you in, gain your trust through successful trades and regular contact even when they do have your money.

No negative information whatsoever came up about keyoption nor chris morgan or adrian leveque. Plus i did not even know forums like this existed. Heinsight is a beautiful thing, and ill make sure info comes up about these scammers making it near impossible for them to operate. Thats my goal.

You can close down their banking if you get in touch with the bank that you sent your funds to,ask for their fraud department and explain exactly what has happened with your money.Ask them if the account is set up to take third party funds for investment as it won't be and ask them if not what is the account set up for?
They won't give you a clear answer at all but obviously it hammers home the point to them that they have scammers operating through their bank and their accounts,it should be enough for them to freeze the account if you can send them a copy of the transfer,which you should have for your records.
What was the message that you put on the transfer request,as in the reason for transfer there's always a space for this,did they ask you to leave it blank or put a specific message on there?The faster you can get that bank account frozen the better chance you will have of recovering your funds,unless they've already been moved out of there which is quite likely.

Some of these new companies with no negative info are just websites run by infamous scammers. Unfortunately, it's hard to tell who's who.

The best advice I can give is to avoid binary options like the plague. Stick to well regulated forex brokers with enough history that you can check their reputation.

Turns out Chris Morgan and Adrian Leveque are not even employees of keyoption. They belong to a third party group who has an external contract with keyoptions to bring clients to them...

ahhh.. Another big time scam and easy money for these fraudsters. Yes, all nonsense will start appear, when we ask for funds withdrawal. Don't make any delay in raising dispute charge back with your banks.

Approach a lawyer immediately.

Nuntius Brokerage & investments services S.A. ………for…….Scam Alert ? Pretends to be a Greek Firm, geographically Greece, Cyprus, Israel, it’s just a few hundred km, Limassol / Tel Aviv some 300 km.

In fact prior getting involved with Binary’s, better learn first some more languages, Greek and Hebrew. Probably a MUST for withdrawal procedures.

Hope your funds didn’t go to some Hellenic Bank? These Banks are all empty and none cooperative. Tracing your payments, could lead you to some different company as well, in general funds are not to disappear, and your Bank does have a lot of power for recovery, and also duties as responsibilities, to act.

Back